SASS Wire Forum

Accomodation vs. advantage?

Creeker, SASS #43022

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey JEDI Creeker,

TN not only uses DQ as a performance enhancer, he actually stuffs 2 straws up his nostrils and what he can get thru his mouth is

sucked up in  those straws thru his nose.

But don't tell nobody.

..........Widder

Isn’t snortin’ nanner splits illegal in some states?

14 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I'll save you some time and tell you his "experiences". 

He doesn't really "need" them other than as a handy excuse. For instance, if he screws up on a stage and it takes him 15 seconds to run it, he immediately hops up and down holding his wrists trying to extract sympathetic coddling from any cowgirls on the range. Just last match it got him 3 hugs, a sammich and 2 juice boxes. 

Some guys will go to drastic lengths to get feminine attention.     

5 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Some guys will go to drastic lengths to get feminine attention.     

It's almost irritating riding around with Widder. We went to Cracker barrel the other day and all the Widdermaniacs seemed to come out of the woodwork. He was autographing babies and kissin wimmin left and right.

4 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

It's almost irritating riding around with Widder. We went to Cracker barrel the other day and all the Widdermaniacs seemed to come out of the woodwork. He was autographing babies and kissin wimmin left and right.

A rock star gonna rock star!!!!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

10 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Isn’t snortin’ nanner splits illegal in some states?

And painful in all of them when you get the peanuts or pecans through the straw!

I broke my ankle this spring requiring extensive reconstructive surgery. When I finally was well enough to attempt to shoot a match I found that my lace up boots caused LESS pain than my athletic shoes simply due to the greater support provided.

Was I sore and worn out at the end of the day, did I receive substantial help moving and staging long guns? Yes to both! But also I was once again able, albeit slower, to once again start doing something I have come to enjoy. I still have a long way to even get back to the stage times I was able to obtain prior to my accident but I'll keep plugging away at it trying to improve.

I am guilty.  I have both hips replaced, right shoulder replaced, lower lumbar fused, both hands have 2 surgeries each, ortho shoes and ......  I am either a gamer or there should be a new category!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Kirk James said:

I am guilty.  I have both hips replaced, right shoulder replaced, lower lumbar fused, both hands have 2 surgeries each, ortho shoes and ......  I am either a gamer or there should be a new category!!!!! 

How about "Bionic Cowboy" :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Lookey here! This fella in Birch Run Michigan is fixin to go ears deep in that there nanner split! That's why he's grinnin like a kid.

o.jpg

Looks like he might have stolen TW,s appetizer! :D

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

10 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

How I know why u beat me last Saturday. 

Hells Comin 

I saw you laying down on the job between table 1 and table 2

See Kingsnake response.  

Archived