SASS Wire Forum

Shout out to Chey-Cast

Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life

Just want to say thanks to Chey-Cast Bullets of Cheyenne WY for great (I really mean great) service!

Placed an order for 6000 bullets on Wednesday November 24 at 9:30 am. Went to Thanksgiving dinner in another town and got back today Friday November 26 at 4:00 PM. On the back porch were my bullets! Boxes are pristine no damage anywhere!

Thanks to Chey-Cast and the USPS for swift delivery and excellent handling!

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

7 minutes ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Just want to say thanks to Chey-Cast Bullets of Cheyenne WY for great (I really mean great) service!

Placed an order for 6000 bullets on Wednesday November 24 at 9:30 am. Went to Thanksgiving dinner in another town and got back today Friday November 26 at 4:00 PM. On the back porch were my bullets! Boxes are pristine no damage anywhere!

Thanks to Chey-Cast and the USPS for swift delivery and excellent handling!

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I have dealt with Chey for many years and also received great service and best prices.

Good folks. I had a discount coupon a couple years back, and... I forget the full details, but it was something like it expired on the 30th of the month, but the month had 31 days and the 31st was on a Friday, or somesuch, so I had "Friday" and/or "end of the month" in my mind. Anyway, I placed my order a day late, thinking it expired that day - Friday, the 31st, when it actually expired about 12 hours prior. The site wouldn't accept the expired coupon code, so I called, and they explained to my dumb a** that it expired yesterday, but they honored it anyway. :blush:

Archived