SASS Wire Forum

Black Cloud Friday

Wyatt Earp SASS#1628L

So I go to the post office to mail off some bullets I just sold. Had them all wrapped up ready for the shipping box. Small flat rate box was too small so the nice lady gives me an envelope to try. Boxes fit just fine, so I give a couple wraps of bubble wrap that I brought with me, then some more packaging tape from the tape machine I brought with me. Get that done and move to the counter where I fill out the label, then deliver to the postal lady, pay and turn to leave. I look at the small table near the door where I left my packing materials and they are gone. XXX. So some ahole saw the stuff laying there and decided to help himself. 

I then go to the car wash, it's local concern with several franchises around town. You pay, drive to the wash building where a couple of staff hit your car with pressure washers and soap with windows. The washer machine takes over and rolls your car through the various processes, no other human touches your car. I get home and go to open the rear hatch and notice a small perfectly round indentation less than a millimeter deep in my body color plastic bumper. The paint at the top of the circle is buckled. I drive back to the car wash and of course the manager has gone for the day and the teenage staffers are of no help, other tha to say, 'nothing we have here would do that'. One kid took a picture and my name and number, said he would notify the manager. I'm sure the outcome will be "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK":(

Archived