SASS Wire Forum

Another one???

Rye Miles #13621

newsmax Global authorities reacted with alarm on Friday to a new coronavirus variant detected in South Africa, with the EU and Britain among those tightening border controls as researchers sought to find out if the mutation was vaccine-resistant.

Hours after Britain banned flights from South Africa and neighboring countries and asked travelers returning from there to quarantine, the World Health Organization (WHO) cautioned against hasty measures.

One South African scientist expert labeled London’s decision a symptom of "vaccine apartheid," though European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen said the EU also aimed to halt air travel from the region and several other countries including India, Japan and Israel toughened curbs.

In Washington, top U.S. infectious disease official Anthony Fauci said no decision had been made on a possible U.S. travel ban.

There was no indication that the variant was in the United States, and it was unclear whether it was resistant to current vaccines, he told CNN.

1 hour ago, Redleg Reilly, SASS #46372 said:

There will forever be "another" variation. 

I'm afraid you're right!!

Anyone remember "two weeks to flatten the curve!" from our illustrious leader Gruppenfuhrer Fauci?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A google search could give you literally dozens of this persons incorrect and even dangerous utterances most of which were shown to be wrong in the first place and then reworded. If there was only one variant of any flu there would be no need for different yearly flu shots, of course there are going to be new variants every year. The question is are you going to live in fear for the rest of your life when the information coming from these "experts" is contradictory, ill researched and often flat out wrong?

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Really tired of constant "crisis" mode and "the world is ending" baloney

2 hours ago, Redleg Reilly, SASS #46372 said:

There will forever be "another" variation. 

BINGO!!!

The flu today is a derivative of the Spanish Flu from 1918 that killed millions worldwide. Today, we are told to get a flu shot every year to combat the new mutations of the flu strain. 

This CoVid is no different, it will mutate, but the difference is the Federal government and the governments in some states want to use this virus and their mandates as a control on the population. 

I am pretty sure that by next summer there will be protests and civil disobedience to those that wish to keep controlling us. Not just griping and complaining, but outright anger and physical confrontations. 

"Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste."

"If there's not a crisis, then create one."

Both are part of the Leftist mantra, aren't they?<_<

It's amazing how real life is reflecting fantasy these days. 

Tommy Lee Jones in the 1st Men In Black movie was right.  There's always an Arquillian Battlecruiser, Corellian Death Ray or intergalactic plague about to wipe out life on this little dirt ball.

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am pretty sure that by next summer there will be protests and civil disobedience to those that wish to keep controlling us. Not just griping and complaining, but outright anger and physical confrontations. 

Already started in Europe. :(

What happens to an unarmed populace when they fail to follow the governments master plan. :(:angry:

How long before they make a law requiring a "vaccine" be added to drinking water like the fluoridation laws of old??

It's all about fanning the flames of fear to maintain and increase CONTROL OF THE MASSES!!!!!

Rant off!  :angry:

47 minutes ago, Clay Mosby said:

How long before they make a law requiring a "vaccine" be added to drinking water like the fluoridation laws of old??

It's all about fanning the flames of fear to maintain and increase CONTROL OF THE MASSES!!!!!

Rant off!  :angry:

How long before one has to be vaxxed in order to receive social security benefits? Oh, not welfare or food stamps of course...

The list can go on and on... scary.

18 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I just read that they are calling this new variant “Omicron”,

Omicron Delta Five.  Captain Kirk went there.

Travel restrictions, vacination requirements for people coming from Canada.  Yet two million illegals have come across the southern border with no covid tests or vacinations.  Makes you wonder what the purpose of the other restrictions is supposed to be.

1 hour ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Travel restrictions, vacination requirements for people coming from Canada.  Yet two million illegals have come across the southern border with no covid tests or vacinations.  Makes you wonder what the purpose of the other restrictions is supposed to be.

Is that the place with the green women 

Your flu shot is an annual version of what the CDC thinks this years mutated strain of influenza will be. You get one each year to attempt to combat the flu.

COVID is a virus. It will mutate and you will need shots to address the new mutation. I said this in the beginning and got dumped on.

I also repeated what the CDC said, as in the vaccine does not prevent you fro getting COVID it is intended to reduce the symptoms of COVID. I got dumped on for that also.

Now we all know what reality is.

Does anybody remember their high school math? Isnt there something about flattening a curve making the duration of the event longer?

5 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

At least it's not  Omicron Persei VIII.

The ruler isn't really friendly.

12 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

Fox had a South African dr say the symptoms were mild and over in a couple of days.   A mild cough and fatigue.   No damage to taste and smell.  Only 500 cases.  

Yup.

Just because a virus mutates does not mean the new strain is going to be worse than a previous strain.

Or maybe viruses made in a secret government funded lab do? :angry:

We may all be missing the important part.  I got my original vaccine back in March at a public school about 15 miles from home.  Signed up on the computer and they gave me an appointment.  Last week, I signed up at y local Publix grocery store for a booster shot.  They already had my original vaccine information in some database that they checked.   I filled out a form for my original shot with lots of personal I.D. Information on it.  At the time, I never thought about all this medical data collected in a central database.  

On 11/26/2021 at 4:06 PM, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

"Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste."

"If there's not a crisis, then create one."

Both are part of the Leftist mantra, aren't they?<_<

It's amazing how real life is reflecting fantasy these days. 

Tommy Lee Jones in the 1st Men In Black movie was right.  There's always an Arquillian Battlecruiser, Corellian Death Ray or intergalactic plague about to wipe out life on this little dirt ball.

And the only reason these people get along with their happy little lives is that they 

Do

Not

Know

About

It.

Sad but true, life imitates art.

Here's my take after all I have seen;

The virus is real but it's a dud. Didn't do what it was supposed to do and nothing can change the fact that it has a 99.9% survival rate. Of course, even the gubbermint's own figures are misleading because EVERY death they could count is covid. Which is why they are using that cockamamie test. They needed a "scare" and those numbers which our nice MSM parrots and amps up every day. 

One word;

FLORIDA

If their hype was true, everyone there would be dead. They never followed what many states did with rules, mandates and such. Same would go for places like AZ. Here, it's pretty much normal.

So yeah. By this point it should be obvious this is mostly made up for the puropse of controlling the population. But it isn't working, is it?  All this nonsense can't be done soon enough for me.

16 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Green and mean.

16d7bb86e1e7a18d15702a604eb5681d_original.jpg

Normally I'm not into green but she's HOT :D

Archived