SASS Wire Forum

Cooking with Ms. Allie Mo

if you have cats , thats it , if you have your first dog since the 70s you might think puppy treats , but then i am new to this again and just getting used to it , SWMBO bought a puppy this last spring and i have now begun the adjustment again , 

had two peekanese back in the 70s - till the divorce , cant separate the dogs from each other and i lost the coin toss back then , they had a good home either way but at that point i swore off on pets , we , as a couple had kids to raise and sent the time and cash on that - the kids never wanted a pet when young , but both now have their own i their late thirty's so i guess they knew their own minds well enough , when they were young we traveled a lot and had no time to spare between sports and the activities so perhaps it was just as well , their kids are growing up with them , daughter has cat and son has dogs , my new one is curently ceing on my hand , more to  get used to i guess , 

i grew up with shepards , these little ones seem to demand more attention on a personal level , 

Archived