SASS Wire Forum

Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation

Buckshot Bear

241826023_917648748833794_8958305430833356105_n.jpg.964f2fbf955a047098d159f7418d9b35.jpg

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable.
BUT…
In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy still living in Detroit."
In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.
In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."
In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.
In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."
In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."
In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."
In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."
In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Minnesota he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."
AND,OF COURSE,
In Texas, he'd just be "a guy who's a little short on Ammo."

Yes, and since he was what they call “5150” Code for 72 hour psych evaluation, he will not be permitted to buy any guns unless he can get that expunged from his record or get a judge to force the OAG to overlook it. 

It’s the Commie way of looking out for your safety and stripping you of your rights. Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean “Commie way”. I meant Progressive Leftist process of using the law to subjugate citizens and to bend them to the “will of the people”; I.e.: The Government. 

29 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

What have I told you about using that four letter word on this site?

I'm not talking about "some".  I'm not talking at all, I'm pushing buttons on my keyboard.

Twelve more years, Forty. Twelve more years....

14 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:
You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable.

Archived