SASS Wire Forum

Pat Riot, someone new for your list

Alpo

I won't apologize for never donating to the Salvation Army agin neither. They can kiss my lily white a.....

Gonna have a nice fire this weekend and burn about six bags of clothes. I've seen enough. No more donating anything. It's mine or it's trash. Done. 

Ban me now. 

I wonder what Ethiopian and Eritrean Orthodox Christians say about Christianity being racist?

I also wonder if the Salvation Army realizes that they are saying that they think black people are too stupid and backwards to be expected to adapt to Western culture and mores?

I wonder how many millions of normal, caring people without a racist bone in their body are being driven toward racism by the constant barrage of bull$#!+ and the continuous accusations and portrayals of being racist??

@Alpo Yep, they go on the list above Coca Cola. And, they will never see another dime of my white arsed money. 

I used to have a lot of respect for this organization. Used to. They can go f…jump themselves. 

There are a bunch of articles about this online. 

Sadly , I think it’s just another huge example of high profile companies and individuals- 

saying what THEY THINK the people want to hear .... even if they don’t believe what they are actually saying .

Not 100% of the people/companies all the time - but just MY thoughts.

ESPECIALLY with politicians , and in general- this has been happening across the board for at least a couple of years.

13 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

For anyone who might care to go to the source, instead of a muck raking rag…

https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/commitment-to-diversity/

https://salvationarmyflorida.org/anti-racism/

We could look at this muk-raking rag.

https://www.newsweek.com/salvation-armys-donors-withdraw-support-response-racial-wokeness-initiative-1645658

42 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

For anyone who might care to go to the source, instead of a muck raking rag…

https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/commitment-to-diversity/

https://salvationarmyflorida.org/anti-racism/

Still boils down to "If you are white you are automatically racist."

No way I can express my true thoughts without getting permanently banned so I'll just say this:

1. Salvation Army will never receive a single penny from me.

2. Based on conversations I've had with acquaintances, some people who had zero animosity towards other ethnic groups, find themselves fighting the urge to develop that animosity. 

2 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

, some people who had zero animosity towards other ethnic groups, find themselves fighting the urge to develop that animosity. 

I find this to be my biggest personal risk.  Like Sgt Sabre’s post, it was 8 years with Uncle Sam that opened my eyes and tore down stereotypes, for which I am very grateful.

In today’s world where I am attacked for simply being who I am, I find it hard not to lash out at others, even those who are not hating me for who I am.  

It it is a fine line we all must walk.

14 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I wonder how many millions of normal, caring people without a racist bone in their body are being driven toward racism by the constant barrage of bull$#!+ and the continuous accusations and portrayals of being racist??

I'm not a racist and never have been.  When I was accused of being by some "hispanic" women at the senior center my black next door neighbor, a grandmother with two daughters and their families living with her jumped right into the middle of the discussion and told them : our Tommy is not a racist ''.

She followed up with ten minute tirade on my behalf.  They reported both of us to the management which led to us both leaving and joining a fantastic health club.

However....if I'm going to be called a racist what incentive have I to NOT become one?

I work in a huge public agency. You can believe this silliness is going on in a massive effort all across this country. It is not about “racial equity”. It is purely about garnering power and racism. 
There are people in this country that do not want to see racism end and ironically they are definitely not white. 
I have attended virtual meetings with people from other public agencies as I have been assigned to participate by my agency in these meetings regarding “racial equity”. Numerous times it has been stated in these meetings that the goal is to slowly remove whites from the ranks of the people employed by these agencies. 
I am not kidding. I am dead serious. 
To me this is all just another version of the KKK in the south in the decades since the Civil War up through the 1960’s. These people act just like the people they assume all whites were in the heyday of the KKK without the lynchings and killings. But then again, we saw the BLM / Antifa riots, did we not?

If you doubt me you had best open your freakin’ eyes. Do some research. Ask your public agencies in your state if they are receiving training from GARE or Race Forward. Ask your public officials if they are members of these innocuous sounding organizations. 

Fo some research 

https://www.racialequityalliance.org/

https://www.raceforward.org/about

These groups are heavily funded by George Soros and your tax dollars from agency membership and support of these groups. 

Oh, and by the way, you will not find statements like “Let’s get rid of whites” on these links. One has to be a member for some time before you learn the truth. 

Kind of like how the Nazis were in the early 1920’s. They had to build their agenda and gain trusted members to expand and they did it in German public agencies, just like what we are seeing today…

Want to watch a fascinating series on Netflix that will truly make you believe that history repeats itself? Watch a series called “Hitler’s Inner Circle”. It shows how the Nazis rose in power. It is quite illuminating. 

This is all I plan to say in this matter. If I were a Mod I would probably chastise me for pushing the envelope with this post. 

If you think I am crazy, do some research. I think you will see that I may not be all that crazy after all. 

God, Bless America. 

I'm gonna stick my neck out and call this Salvation Army talk something for review.  Here's a note from the Salvation Army Website.  Worth a read.  I have my doubts that an organization steeped in a history of service to all would scrap that to jump on the current political bandwagon. 

https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/story/the-salvation-armys-response-to-false-claims-on-the-topic-of-racism/

9 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

I'm gonna stick my neck out and call this Salvation Army talk a hoax.  Here's a note from the Salvation Army Website.  Worth a read.  

https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/story/the-salvation-armys-response-to-false-claims-on-the-topic-of-racism/

Just the fact that SA has that program argues that they agree with the professional racists and hate-mongers that the United States is a racist country and that it's white people who are the problem.  Of course SA is going to try to spin it some other way.

They’ve removed the publication in question. They now are trying to walk back what was said/proposed and denying that it meant what it clearly was intended to mean by those who put it out in the first place!!

If the leadership was serious about this, they would dismiss those who are responsible for that bit of racism and disband this “International Social Justice Commission”!!!

This most recent statement merely emphasizes the fact that they screwed up and now they are trying to cover their @$$es!!

They can walk it back. They can walk it back without ever seeing another dime of my money. I have been generous with them over the years. They got all they will ever get from me.  I am sure BLM will keep them afloat. 

They are walking it back for sure, proof is in this sentence from their policy.

In this case, the guide “Let’s Talk About Racism,” was issued as a voluntary resource, but it has since become a focus of controversy. We have done our best to provide accurate information, but unfortunately, some have chosen to ignore those efforts. At the same time, International Headquarters realized that certain aspects of the guide may need to be clarified.

Voluntary resources developed like that one took a long time and they took the work of “consultants” like the groups I mentioned previously. They also take the buy in and approval of executive management. Consultants that do this type of thing will not do it unless they get executive and middle management buy in. I know this for a fact. 

Looks like the back-blast and potential funding loss from those insulted, (who just maybe are big contributors) "Woke" the leadership.

Sad really at the damage that may have been done.

Archived