SASS Wire Forum

WTB 44 Mag brass

Hoss

I’m noodling around a bit with long range pistol. Bought a Super Blackhawk in 44 mag with 10.5” barrel. I have a few cases, but would like another 50-100 if so. Anybody have any for sale or trade? 
I’ve  got lots of 44-40 starline available, 45 Colt and some 38-55. 

Hoss,
I have a 104 counted out and ready to ship. Pm or email me your address. I’ll ship them to you. Welcome to long range :). 

Sarival Slim

BB1E47D0-052F-4A96-958D-D113419EB56D.jpeg

Thanks and lm sent. 

Hoss, interested in 38-55, how many and maker? I have 1 bag 50 round and small USPS box of 120 once fired if your interested, maybe

we can make a deal?

happy tails

QDG/Mike

3 hours ago, Quick Draw Granpaw #48525 said:

Hoss, interested in 38-55, how many and maker? I have 1 bag 50 round and small USPS box of 120 once fired if your interested, maybe

we can make a deal?

happy tails

QDG/Mike

I tried to send a PM, says you can’t receive them 

QDG

are you wanting the 38-55 long or short? (I have both, usually shoot my HiWall with the long, marlin & Win 94 with the shorter. I can probably scrape you up 50 or so.  Sari all Sam sent me 44 mag brass, so I reckon only fair I pay it forward! Send me an address and if you want the 2.08 or 2.125. 

Hoss

Hoss, not sure as I don't have the 1855 yet, I think your guess is better than mine, but when in doubt 2.125 will work out. If you ever need

44 Mag. Brass just let me know.  Mike Cory 2904 Bralorne Ct., BAKERSFIELD CA 93309.

Thanks a bunch, Happy Thanksgiving

QDG/Mike

"e" me if you ever need 44 Mag Brass  (mcory514@att.net) as I only shoot 44 Special.

Archived