SASS Wire Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

Dusty Devil Dale

Just wishing everyone on the SASS Wire a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.  I hope everyone gets to spend it with family and friends and that everyone travels safely.  Don't forget the reason for the Holiday.  Give some thought and thanks for your personal blessings, whatever they may be.  I wish  good health and enjoyment of life to everyone here.  Thanks to all of you for putting up with me this past year and for sharing your vast backgrounds and knowledge.  

Thanks, and the same to you! Keeping it to our kids and grandson. My daughter and I are deer hunting in the morning, then dinner around 1:00. 

3 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Thanks, and the same to you! Keeping it to our kids and grandson. My daughter and I are deer hunting in the morning, then dinner around 1:00. 

Now thats a day to be thankful for!  Good luck to you!

Happy Thanksgiving all 

Having Thanksgiving dinner with our son and his wife and our new friends and neighbors here in our new home of Powell Wyoming.   We are thankful for the Lord leading us to Wyoming and all of the blessings he has bestowed on us.  Everyone have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

13 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Now thats a day to be thankful for!  Good luck to you!

We are. Emily just had a squirrel in her blind smelling her lunch. I'll bet there's a half of a PBJ on the window sill when we leave. Lol

Archived