SASS Wire Forum

Winchester 1897, 16 gauge

Winchester 1897, 16 gauge, take down model, E series, 30" full choke barrel, very good bore, made in 1919, serial number 663,xxx. The take down extension locks up tight to the receiver with no movement, comes apart and goes together easy. Nice patina on the metal, wood forearm is good, stock has one hair line crack in top right of wrist as can be seen in the picture. Action is very smooth and ejects very well, the only thing it needs is ammo.

$825 delivered to your FFL in lower 48. If you want the barrel shortened and a new #4 brass bead sight added before I ship it, the cost is $55. This one really is a SWEET 16! :FlagAm:

Note, it is my policy that when I sell a gun if it is not what I say it is I will take it back and if it is received in the same condition as you received it I will give you a choice of a refund, minus shipping, or assist you to find a replacement.

First person to  post on this ad that they will take it, gets it. BE AWARE THAT THE EMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH THIS AD DOES NOT WORK. Therefore you have to pm me or email me at outlawgambler@gmail.com if you have questions.

Payment is by USPS or Bank money order or Bank certified check, personal check from CAS members, or credit card only. 

An FFL is required for me to ship to. It can accompany payment or can be emailed to me at the above address. You must acquire the FFL, I won't.

DSCN3762(1)DSCN3761(1)

DSCN3759(1)DSCN3757(1)DSCN3756(1)DSCN3755(1)DSCN3760(1)

• 3 weeks later...

Interested but above my price range....

Archived