SASS Wire Forum

John Wayne Toilet Paper

Buckshot Bear

Oh, I can personally attest, as any vet can LOL, that JWTP does in fact, exist. One version comes in plain cardboard boxes, about a quarter gross to the carton it seemed like. Then there's the JWTP that they put in rations. Yeah. Real handy they put that in with the spoon, coffee creamer, pacakage of flour....er, marked sugar and such for use after....rations. Yes. They used to serve green eggs and ham. Everything I was served I ate and while it was not always particularly tasty, served to fuel the body for more....important endeavors.

Like using the JWTP

14 minutes ago, Dubious Don #56333 said:

Oh, I can personally attest, as any vet can LOL, that JWTP does in fact, exist. One version comes in plain cardboard boxes, about a quarter gross to the carton it seemed like. Then there's the JWTP that they put in rations. Yeah. Real handy they put that in with the spoon, coffee creamer, pacakage of flour....er, marked sugar and such for use after....rations. Yes. They used to serve green eggs and ham. Everything I was served I ate and while it was not always particularly tasty, served to fuel the body for more....important endeavors.

Like using the JWTP

I never saw the package, but I bet that's what they had in the crapper when I worked at Walgreens.

JHC :P

that's gotta hurt.jpg

24 minutes ago, Pulp, SASS#28319 said:

And when all the Bambi lovers and tree huggers run completely out of it they’ll say, “ Should’ve let ‘em cut at least one more tree.”

But, But, But what about Recycled Toilet Paper??

(And if ya ask me nice, I'll tell ya a true story about the neighbour's au'pair and my Father.) [ It's Clean]

Archived