SASS Wire Forum

Grandson

Slapshot

Well just had to say my daughter gave birth today to my 6th grandson. My son has 3 (the 3 oldest) and my youngest daughter now has 3. Came a few weeks early but everything seems ok with him and his mamma. Now his two brothers I kept today ages 3 and 2 like to have killed me but I always enjoy being with them. 6 lbs 12ounces, and 18" long,  if I remember correctly.

I'm just one truly blessed and proud papa.

Congratulations Poppa ! 

Got two grandsons.  If I’da known how much fun the grandkids were gonna be, I’d have skipped having kids and gone straight to having grandkids!!

LOL, thats allot of guns to buy also. 

Mamma and baby doing ok both have some sort of infection they are giving them antibiotics for. If the baby keeps improving they will both get to come home tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

Grand kids are your reward for not killing you kids!

LOL, that must be why I ended up with 6 grandkids. I was a real chore not to kill my 3.

2 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Congratulations! We have 12, and our first great-grandchild, a girl, was born in April.

Life is good!

Congrats to you ! That is allot of babies right there. 

Congrats grandpa. It only gets better. We have 6 grandkids ages 3-7 from our 3 kids. 

On 11/23/2021 at 11:04 PM, Slapshot said:

Well just had to say my daughter gave birth today to my 6th grandson. My son has 3 (the 3 oldest) and my youngest daughter now has 3. Came a few weeks early but everything seems ok with him and his mamma. Now his two brothers I kept today ages 3 and 2 like to have killed me but I always enjoy being with them. 6 lbs 12ounces, and 18" long,  if I remember correctly.

I'm just one truly blessed and proud papa.

Congratulations!

Archived