SASS Wire Forum

FB jail again

Rye Miles #13621

I commented on a Candace Owens post about Kyle Rittenhouse’s acquittal. I said I was going to shoot my AR15 in honor of Kyle!

7 days in FB jail!!:angry:

You have to use other words besides AR15 and shoot.  The FB algorithm will kick you out for such offense words.   Instead use "My black plastic baby" or "Insurrection Repellant device".  If you're going to visit enemy lands, you must learn the language.

41 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

You have to use other words besides AR15 and shoot.  The FB algorithm will kick you out for such offense words.   Instead use "My black plastic baby" or "Insurrection Repellant device".  If you're going to visit enemy lands, you must learn the language.

Good advice and that's true!!;)

I shared a Rittenhouse meme on the 14th, they said I violated their communist standards by posting a pic of a dangerous person and or terrorist organization. It said 7 days , I filled out all their bs to contest it . Been locked out ever since 

26 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Move to MeWe...several SASS groups there!!!

Lots of  SASS clubs on facebook! I'm not crazy about MEWe I tried it for a while.;)

3 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I like it.

No mindless fodder to wade through.

See what you want, talk to folks, discuss with groups.

Easy-peasy!

You can pretty much say what you want on FB SASS clubs too, my mistake was I said it on Candace Owens post.

5 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You can pretty much say what you want on FB SASS clubs too, my mistake was I said it on Candace Owens post.

I get that. 

I just decided FB was not getting anymore of my time or money.

Although, I get pulled in again from Shanley still being on it.

51 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

Sounds like I need to post something like that on there and then delete my profile once out of jail.  

That’s my plan or I’ll just keep posting things they don’t like until they throw me out 

4 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Control of the language is control of the mind. A language cannot have a word for which the concept doesn't exist: Sapir - Whorf language relitivity.

3 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I get that. 

I just decided FB was not getting anymore of my time or money.

Although, I get pulled in again from Shanley still being on it.

The other problem with MeWe is I don’t have any friends or family on there! I was on Reddit for awhile same thing!

While I understand the advantages of using a supposedly "free" link to keep in touch with family and friends, I can't understand the "free pass" given to a company that is famously known for their rampant anti 2nd Amendment views, constant obscuring of facts, subversive tactics and downright distain of the Christian faith...by many here on this Forum and many others. 

It disheartens me to see that folks that supposedly support the 2nd Amendment, sometimes vehemently, also support one of the most anti-gun organizations in the world. I guess it all depends on where the ranking of importance of your priorities lay.

Never been on Facebook...never plan on it either.

:FlagAm:

1 minute ago, Cypress Sun said:

While I understand the advantages of using a supposedly "free" link to keep in touch with family and friends, I can't understand the "free pass" given to a company that is famously known for their rampant anti 2nd Amendment views, constant obscuring of facts, subversive tactics and downright distain of the Christian faith...by many here on this Forum and many others. 

It disheartens me to see that folks that supposedly support the 2nd Amendment, sometimes vehemently, also support one of the most anti-gun organizations in the world. I guess it all depends on where the ranking of importance of your priorities lay.

Never been on Facebook...never plan on it either.

:FlagAm:

The only way to get news and information from some clubs or SASS related groups is on FB, strangely.

I got FaceBook slammed a couple of years ago.  I got a message saying my password had been changed.  Since I did not have FaceBook I ignored it.  The next day there were untold thousands of FB posting, all of them using Arabic, Cryrillic, Chinese characters, etc.  None were in English.  I took my computer to Apple and after a couple of days they managed to get rid of FB and restore my data.  While trying to fix the probem I found out that FB does not have an email address, does not have a telephone number and does not have a mailing address on their website.  They have no way to contact them if you are having a problem.

7 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

The only way to get news and information from some clubs or SASS related groups is on FB, strangely.

That and what I really hate is that some "businesses" only have FaceBook addresses.  If I click on a business and it takes me to FB they get none of my business as FB says that in order to see the site you have to have an account or create an account.

23 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The other problem with MeWe is I don’t have any friends or family on there! I was on Reddit for awhile same thing!

Quite honestly that’s the hardest part of ditching Fb , it was really the first format so everyone was on there. And now they have slowly become more and more invasive and restrictive, and it’s not just guns they big brother you everywhere . 

24 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

The best thing to do is retaliate by reporting all content you find that's anti-Rittenhouse. If they refuse to block those despite repeated complaints then you'll know for sure where they stand.

I already know they’re a left wing organization that is obvious. Their community standards are all over the place! On the SASS clubs and other shooting groups there’s people saying all the time “ I’m going to go shoot this whatever gun. I think because it was about Rittenhouse and I said AR 15 plus Candace Owens is already someone they don’t agree with, it all adds up to total bias!!

There’s allot of gun groups that have been shut down or put in time out for discussion of gun prices , not selling just discussing them . One of the Garand groups I’m in got in trouble when someone asked about what the CMP charges and someone answered.

Dog groups are subject to some pretty strange rules also , why I refer to them as communist standards 

If one is on F.B., or twitter, or whatever social(ist) media, you subscribe to...then you simply have to obey them, and their rules. 

The alternatives are: go elsewhere...or...eliminate them from your life. 

Otherwise....if you can't live without F.B. or whatever...then...you obey/comply.

There ya go.

During our last Canadian general election, I "Shared" a post from my Member of Parliament, in which he warned of a tax grabbing scheme proposed by the left wing government in power. 

It was labeled "False" and blocked, so we posted a video of a member of the left wing government discussing the scheme and how it would be implemented.

We posted the video clip and challenged FB and heard .................................Crickets, while the so called "False" label was left blocking the warning post.

I just use it to talk to family and friends. The only group I belong to leans toward decor and not political.

There was this one time a Shapiro post showed up on my feed. Probably cause of my BIL who lives in fb jail and very political and conserative. Anyway, it was during the speculation about a biden/putin debate. Suprised I my comment was ok. Something about waving a butter knife at a harrier jet. 

10 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

For fun I put a comment on fb that business owners should be issued an ar15 and looters should be shot in hopes they block me for a while.  So far they have not. I don't know how long it takes.  

Post it on FB where more than just a few people see it and see what happens.

Archived