SASS Wire Forum

****WITHDRAWN*** Springfield Armory Model 1903 (1931 Production) .30-06 **Piece of U.S. Military History!**

RIDGE WALKER

***WITHDRAWN - THANKS FOR LOOKING!!***

I am offering up this fine example of a Springfield Armory Model of 1903 .30-06 U.S. Military rifle with leather sling.  The barrel date is SA 8-31 and the serial number on the receiver matches that date of production.  

The wood and metal are excellent and the only markings I can find on the stock is the letter "K" which stands for KEYSTONE maker.  This finish on the metal appears to be original.  The bore is also very good!

This is a very nice collectible/shootable rifle for the true U.S. Military enthusiast and these are getting harder to find in this condition. 
And a great gun for the military matches at your local gun club!!  

Price on this one is now only $1,250 shipped to your C&R or FFL (Lower 48 only and sorry, NO California sales)  

Checking completed auctions on GunBroker, I believe my price is fair.

**NOTE** If this is shipping to an FFL be sure they will accept from a private party with copy of driver's license.  I am unable to find an FFL here that will ship.

Payment:  Discreet Friends/Family PayPal, ZELLE bank transfer or USPS Money Order unless other payment options are discussed prior to purchase.

First "I'll Take It" followed up with a PM with your contact information gets this one.

***IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THEM VIA PM***

IMG_5351.JPG

IMG_5350.JPG

IMG_5349.JPG

IMG_5348.JPG

IMG_5347.JPG

IMG_5346.JPG

IMG_5345.JPG

IMG_5344.JPG

IMG_5343.JPG

IMG_5342.JPG

IMG_5341.JPG

IMG_5340.JPG

IMG_5339.JPG

IMG_5338.JPG

IMG_5337.JPG

IMG_5336.JPG

19 minutes ago, J. Frank Norfleet said:

What is the barrel length?

The barrel is the standard 1903 rifle length which is 24"

38 minutes ago, Whisky Dave said:

PM sent

Responded to your PM......I am going to withdraw this one soon, so don't miss out!

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to ****WITHDRAWN*** Springfield Armory Model 1903 (1931 Production) .30-06 **Piece of U.S. Military History!**

Archived