SASS Wire Forum

Tim Conway and Harvey Korman

Pat Riot

@Charlie Harley, #14153 mentioned these two artists on the “Who’s on First” thread and I didn’t want to detract from that thread with this post, so here we are…

These two guys make me laugh and I thoroughly love their comedy, so how about we post some clips of their humor and lighten the mood around here. 

Here goes:

This one starts off with the sound and color out of whack but give it 10 or 20 seconds  

6 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

@Charlie Harley, #14153 mentioned these two artists on the “Who’s on First” thread and I didn’t want to detract from that thread with this post, so here we are…

These two guys make me laugh and I thoroughly love their comedy, so how about we post some clips of their humor and lighten the mood around here. 

Here goes:

This one starts off with the sound and color out of whack but give it 10 or 20 seconds  

Oh my word!!!!

This reminds me of MB Fields (Korman) and me (Conway) on our first conversation!!!

Oh heck....ALL our conversations!!!!!:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

More Tim Conway and the whole Carol Burnett ensemble, but great comedy.

While I've never been a huge fan, I saw this awhile back and it had me in stitches. Even funnier was Vicki's comment at the end when Dick fell off the couch laughing!

JHC :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived