SASS Wire Forum

Rittenhouse is Ready to Clean up the town!!

I pray this young man takes advantage of the spot light on him right now and runs with the ball 

Be nice if the NRA would give him a position as an intern. Possibly pay for his college education, law school etc.......

Then, in 7 years they'd have someone credible on staff, with real meat on the bone.

Not a hero. Just an impressionable boy. I wish him the best. I hope he doesn’t get built up, Over exposed and then tossed aside. 

Right now, I think the media on both sides are using him to advance their ratings.  He is still going to have to ride out the inevitable civil suits.  He is in therapy for PTSD.  He has nightmares.  He will have to live somewhere else.  And he'll always be, "that guy".

I pray that he will find some peace.

Currently our justice system, in cases like this, for the most part, it seems to me is only prosecuting if laws are broken by a conservative, or by someone that they can use to push their narrative/agenda. Pushed by the anti-American "progressive" to promote their agenda of racism, hate, bigotry and violence, they ignore any crimes that don't promote the plan.

If we don't see a red tsunami in 2022, we'd likely better get ready to learn Spanish, carry our "papers" and be ready to bow to our betters. Because if they win, they will be out for revenge, as grusome has done in CA after surviving by cheating on the recall vote.

Rant off

I pray for peace for Kyle and his family, but he, and they, have a long difficult road ahead of them. We have Trump Derangement Syndrome, and now we have Rittenhouse Derangement Syndrome.

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

image.thumb.png.6edd41510c9c76fd5c3cf48dacaa6364.png

Probably never.  I suspect that in exchange for his testimony, the prosecutors agreed to drop all charges.  Of course given that the POS's testimony helped the defense more than the prosecution they are probably regretting that deal.

3 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

I respect and agree with the jury’s decision.

But this boy is not who you want as the face of “protecting businesses” during civil unrest.  I hope he finds peace as he moves on with his life.

Charlie, I don’t think there IS a ‘face’ for protecting businesses in these times. It could have been a wheelchair-bound African-American lesbian, and I think she would still have been attacked by the left for standing up to the mob. 

Archived