SASS Wire Forum

WTB/WTT 45Colt brass and dies

Blind Eye

Howdy Blind eye

Let me know what quantity you're looking for.

I've got new unfired Starline brass (I have to dig them out of the shed and get a count, but I know there's several hundred) and lots of fired brass in very good condition, only used smokeless, no black powder.

New Starline $.10 cents each, fired brass $.08 cents each, all plus shipping (USPS Priority box, around $16.00).

I'll be out most of the day today so I can get back to you later this afternoon. (AZ time).

Brett

20 minutes ago, Brett Cantrell said:

Howdy Blind eye

Let me know what quantity you're looking for.

I've got new unfired Starline brass (I have to dig them out of the shed and get a count, but I know there's several hundred) and lots of fired brass in very good condition, only used smokeless, no black powder.

New Starline $.10 cents each, fired brass $.08 cents each, all plus shipping (USPS Priority box, around $16.00).

I'll be out most of the day today so I can get back to you later this afternoon. (AZ time).

Brett

Hi Brett, I'll take as much as you can get in a priority box. If you don't mind prefer the new but will take the fired if needed to fill box.  Thanks and let me know the cost and where/how to send.

OK Blind Eye

they're yours....I've got 350 new Starline, and I'll have to get a count on the rest and get back to you.

I figure I can get around 1000 in the box. I've got lots more if you want 'em.

Thanks pard 

Brett

20 minutes ago, Brett Cantrell said:

OK Blind Eye

they're yours....I've got 350 new Starline, and I'll have to get a count on the rest and get back to you.

I figure I can get around 1000 in the box. I've got lots more if you want 'em.

Thanks pard 

Brett

Thanks Brett, just let me know on the 1000 and how to get you paid. Thanks.

Archived