SASS Wire Forum

YouTube’s new gun rules are crazy

Buckshot Bob

My 12 year old was told by his teacher he could earn extra credit if he sent her a video of him firing a flintlock.  I recorded him firing a harpers ferry flintlock pistol.  It was too big to email so I posted it to YouTube and sent her the link.  YouTube deleted it as it violated their standards.  

If everyone in the Gun Community boycotted YouTube it would probably sink them in less then a week !

So Saith The Rooster    

56 minutes ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

If everyone in the Gun Community boycotted YouTube it would probably sink them in less then a week !

So Saith The Rooster    

Not a chance.  The audience on the other side of the aisle is too big, not to mention the rest of the world.  I doubt they'd even notice.

1 hour ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

So Saith The Rooster    

Probably not, but it certainly creates an opportunity for a new platform to spring up that caters to what’s banned on YouTube. 

21 minutes ago, Still hand Bill said:

Probably not, but it certainly creates an opportunity for a new platform to spring up that caters to what’s banned on YouTube. 

Did that a couple years ago the last time youtube went nutso on guns videos.

https://www.full30.com/

3 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Did that a couple years ago the last time youtube went nutso on guns videos.

https://www.full30.com/

It’s never really turned out to be what YouTube used to be for the gun community. Before the YouTube crackdown it’s my understanding many of the content creators could at least break even and a few made a good living at it . All you hear now is no one pays enough. Hopefully the gun community can find a platform that works for everyone 

12 hours ago, Doc Shapiro said:

Not a chance.  The audience on the other side of the aisle is too big, not to mention the rest of the world.  I doubt they'd even notice.

You're right Doc, we're a drop in the bucket to them!:(

Archived