SASS Wire Forum

My darling wife just said to me.....

Buckshot Bear

9 minutes ago, Solomon Kane 18264 said:

If you wanted to take your life in your hands you could have replied, “Same reason you can’t seem to leave the seat UP when you’re done.”

LOL......there isn't a dog house on our property :) I don't want to end up under a tree and its tick season here :) 

14 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.....well, she could reload it while she's sitting there .........

:ph34r:

LOL....when are you coming down this way again :lol:

@Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062

edit: Squints and Old Gringo are coming down for a looksee next Thursday :)

@Buckshot Bear Show her this…after the gun is put away. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f553e95a715c2526d1ec0734e87ea87c.jpeg

Funny story with this preface:

In Navy Boot Camp everything must be uniform. Toilet paper “must be hung the correct way and should have no ‘tail’ and the end of the roll on every stall must rest the same place on the roll…and for all of you who don’t know it, anyone that installs toilet paper in the incorrect way, you are either woman or a (disparaging name for a man attracted to men)”

Anyway, I have always done toilet paper installations the “correct way”. 
My wife, on the other hand, always dod it the incorrect way. Until we got a cat named Stubby. Stubby had no tail, hence the name. We got her when she was about 3 weeks old along with her brother, Munch. 
Stubby attacked toilet paper that stuck out from behind the roll all because of a little fan my wife left on in the bathroom did Stubby discover the art and joys of attacking the flipping tail of toilet paper and during her play emptying the entire roll onto the floor. 
If the paper was installed correctly Stubby left it alone. 
That is how Stubby trained my wife to install toilet paper the “correct” way. :D

For years I've heard the demand for the seat down, so the ladies don't drop their butts into the water.
I readily agreed, so I put down the seat AND the lid... when they sit down and pee on the lid... that is on them...

< grin >

Our son was trained early when my bride wrote in Sharpie, on the underside of the seat, "It's so nice to have a man around the house."

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

"Equal Rights! Put the seat down yourself"

2 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Put both the seat and Lid Down ...

Then they won't complain so often, but complain they must ...

Jabez Cowboy

Again, from The Rules:

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it... down.

Archived