SASS Wire Forum

A new SASS outfit in Nebraska is in the works

Mustang Gregg

Bad news:  We unfortunately closed the Lincoln Area Regulators near Bennet, NE last month.

Great news:  We are starting a new SASS club near Firth, NE.

It will be on the NEBRASKA SHOOTERS range.  They have a great range set up and location.

The SASS affiliation is in the works now awaiting approval. 

The new club's name will be LANCASTER COUNTY BOUNTY COLLECTION AGENCY

The match day will probably be the 2nd Saturdays from April through November.

Please check out the Nebraska Shooters website in a few days.

https://nebraskashooters.com/

It will have the upcoming details there to check out.

Mustang Gregg

Good luck with your new  range.

BTTT.

was that the range of the state shoot ? will you go for that once established ? ive been planning to make a shoot there i will look at my calendar and see if i can be there next season , congrats and good luck , 

On 11/21/2021 at 7:59 PM, watab kid said:

was that the range of the state shoot ? will you go for that once established ? ive been planning to make a shoot there i will look at my calendar and see if i can be there next season , congrats and good luck , 

No the Lincoln range was located about ten miles east of Lincoln on the Issac Walton range.  The new range is about 20 miles south of Lincoln, just off Hwy 77 on the Lancaster/Gage Counties line.  The State shoot was near Grand Island, Nebraska..

On 11/21/2021 at 7:59 PM, watab kid said:

1.  was that the range of the state shoot ? 2.  will you go for that once established ? 3.  ive been planning to make a shoot there i will look at my calendar and see if i can be there next season , congrats and good luck , 

1.  Nope, it was NOT the state shoot range.  The last few state matches have been near Alda, NE at the Heartland Shooting Park (run by the Platte Valley Gunslingers).

2.  I have no idea if the new outfit will try to get the state shoot.  They have not even held a monthly match yet.  So it is too early to even ponder a championship match.

3.  They are at Firth, NE.  The 1st weekend match will be 09 April.  They will be called the Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agency.

Mustang Gregg, TG

Like the name “Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agency.”  It’s a bit long but it’s pretty cool. 

Kajun

14 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Like the name “Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agency.”  It’s a bit long but it’s pretty cool. 

Kajun

Terry Lane came up with it.  I think they used to have a group that used that name.  Possibly reenactors(?).  I think he has the badge.

Archived