SASS Wire Forum

this is hilarious

Alpo

It is also clickbait. It's the nasty food that Baby Boomers still insist on eating. All from the point of view of a millennial

White bread toast. Meatloaf. Jello.

And the comments they make about the reason why you should not eat this horrible food. This is one of the best clickbaits I've ever clicked on  :lol:

https://www.heraldweekly.com/tragically-gross-foods-baby-boomers-wont-let-die/7?xcmg=1

What gets me is that this idiot writer thinks that he/she is the be all and end all of food, fashion, and trends!!

The writer would faint dead away if he/she saw my spice rack or my bill for spices!!

These are the idiots who brought you skinny jeans, the man bun, (also known as the “DORK KNOT”!) and eating Tide Pods!!

Knowing what I do and don’t like is a part of my right to choose!!  Trends and fads are for sheeple!! If you don’t like my shoulder length hair, my pocket T-shirt, my overalls or carpenter jeans, my gasoline powered street rod, and my down and dirty Shovelhead Harley with open exhaust, it is you that has the problem and you can kindly take note of the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail!!

I’ll have a fried bologna sandwich with Velveeta on white toast!  Mayo, pickle, onion, and tomato with kosher sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and a little chopped basil!

Little Leftist POS's that call themselves "influencers" trying to be "all cool" and  inflict their lame opinions on others.

I hope she chokes on her next LatteFrappeSelf-AbsorbedI'mADumb@$$ cup of coffee.

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I think the authors' man bun is way too tight  :mellow:

She probably does wear a man-bun…or his name is Erika :lol:

And by clicking on the blog we are furthering her career.  

I eat some of those items, meatloaf is great! I also buy white bread sometimes and toast it especially Italian bread!

My 5 year old may be a boomer, last night he requested, and was denied toast with ketchup for dinner.

image.png.2ddc88d5483d38feac6f0ec18976b47e.png

image.thumb.png.93e4b64b58f7d1a8f816fcfaacd76e6d.png

Archived