SASS Wire Forum

YouTube is ditching the dislike button

Buckshot Bob

14 minutes ago, Seamus McGillicuddy said:

I expect that more folks will simply add negative comments if there’s no dislike button. 

Seamus

Not if comments are turned off... 

The current administration already has.

If you don't want political content then don't follow the following advise and search for this yourself, but I like Bill Whittle's take on this in his vid "Dammit boy's they're getting away"  

Is there anyone that can or will take Trumps Twitter and Facebook accounts away from him???Most of his problems were due to him shooting off his mouth on "social media"

If he runs in 24 and cannot keep his mouth shut I could be talked into a different candidate.  No, God no, not a Democrat, but some one that can follow Trumps style of President. with an adult personality.

5 hours ago, Noz said:

Is there anyone that can or will take Trumps Twitter and Facebook accounts away from him???Most of his problems were due to him shooting off his mouth on "social media"

If he runs in 24 and cannot keep his mouth shut I could be talked into a different candidate.  No, God no, not a Democrat, but some one that can follow Trumps style of President. with an adult personality.

His twitter and Facebook activity is what exposed him to many folks, and brought him directly in touch with them, unfiltered.

His problems were not from his postings, but from a large amount of people in both parties and in industry who were frankly

afraid and dismayed that this neophyte politician was succeeding where they perpetually fail.

Biden ran on normality and no mean tweets, and see what that got us.

DeSantis of Florida will make a good follow on to Trump after 4 more, hopefully giving us 12 years of entrenched good leadership,

and making some of what Trump did into laws not easily overturned by EO's.

9 hours ago, Noz said:

Most of his problems were due to him shooting off his mouth on "social media"

Most of his problems stemmed from his actually taking action on the things that professional politicians have been promising to fix since most of us were in diapers. 

Democrats hated him because he was doing FOR the American people what they wanted done, and not what THEY wanted to do TO the American people. 

Republicans hated him because he was getting done what they claimed they would do but haven't. 

Archived