SASS Wire Forum

Stolen BHP returned!!

Bugler

Yesterday, I got to go to the local FBI office here in Billings and retrieve my BHP 69C series that was recovered on 23 Dec. of 2020 . The robbery took place on 14 May of 2020.

The gun was recovered on the reservation in Cut Bank Montana. Because of this, I didn't think I would ever see it again.

The man plead guilty, therefore no need for it in evidence anymore and it now resides where it belongs....with ME!!!!

Randy

PS. Browning Hi Power 9mm 

I had an Interarms Virginian Dragoon .44 mag, holster, belt, & 25 rounds of ammo stolen from my car one weekend at work in East Helena around 1984.  About six weeks later, it was recovered in Denver where some derelict and his girlfriend were trying to pawn it. Denver police eventually shipped it all back to the local PD here, sans ammo of course, and they wouldn't release it to me until I reimbursed them a few bucks postage on it, lol. I'm pretty sure I know who stole it, and it wasn't the two busted pawning it, but that's another story. I still have it.

Many years ago, my house was robbed and I lost my generational Remington #6.

That rifle and all my camera equipment, except one single lens, went through a local pawn shop due to a police report error.
I happened to see my lens in the windows and contacted the cops.
The detective went into the hock shop, grabbed the lens, and told the owner "you have something that belongs to me" as he walked out.

Never saw that beloved #6 again.
Glad to hear you got yours returned.

Archived