SASS Wire Forum

Arms Manufacturer in California Moving

Gracos Kid

I'd like to see every sports and outdoor business in California relocate out of the state.  Turn the industrial areas into ghost towns.

I lived in southern California for 40 years and still remember how it was when I moved there in 1974.  Some very fond memories....but no more.

I can't imagine anything that would make me go back, even for a visit.

33 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'd like to see every sports and outdoor business in California relocate out of the state.  Turn the industrial areas into ghost towns.

I lived in southern California for 40 years and still remember how it was when I moved there in 1974.  Some very fond memories....but no more.

I can't imagine anything that would make me go back, even for a visit.

Feel the same , and it’s a shame . I enjoyed my time there but had enough of the mommy state I the early 90’s 

Sort of reminds me of what happened in Quebec, once the Separatists took over the Provincial government and businesses left.

There are now HUGE "Equalization Payments" flowing into the Province from Western Canada, funded by the West's resource industries.

Those industries are now basically shut down as a sop to Canada becoming "Carbon Neutral" so I'm left wondering where that money will come from now?

HEY JABEZ; BUFFALO LAW DOG!

Any ideas???

79502273_2836831626361215_760181822385553408_o.jpg

1 hour ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

Wish I had an AMT Longslide :D 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Those were nice guns. Had one, sold it at 4x what I paid for it to a guy at work who nagged the heck out of me to sell it...wish I hadn't now. Still have the .30 carbine Automag III though. One of my favorites.

10 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Those were nice guns. Had one, sold it at 4x what I paid for it to a guy at work who nagged the heck out of me to sell it...wish I hadn't now. Still have the .30 carbine Automag III though. One of my favorites.

My buddy  has the .30 carbide Automag - shot it a few times - what a COOL pistol! 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Research has shown that California's population growth is neutral and or loosing people. The reality is as people with Cali frustration and businesses move out illegals move in. They keep raising taxes to offset the increase  i the cost of the social programs. Tesla is moving to Texas!

2 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Research has shown that California's population growth is neutral and or loosing people. The reality is as people with Cali frustration and businesses move out illegals move in. They keep raising taxes to offset the increase  i the cost of the social programs. Tesla is moving to Texas!

I fear Austin may be becoming a California colony.  :mellow:

3 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Never heard of S.W.O.R.D. but welcome to the South.  Greenville isn't heaven compared to California, but it's a local call.

My bro-in-law was a decades long resident of Texas, and he just moved to Greer.

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

I fear Austin may be becoming a California colony.  :mellow:

Build the wall now as a preventative measure, them Texas guys won't even realize that the barbed wire faces inward.:ph34r:

Just kiddin' guys....relax.:rolleyes:

Archived