SASS Wire Forum

For the tactical shotgun aficionados

Alpo

It reduces the butt stock to the same circumference as the forend.  That way when you're shooting tactical skeet in a hurricane, the cross wind forces will be be more evenly distributed.  

or

maybe it's a multi-attachment point for one of those tactical single point slings.  

I'll let you know if I come up with any other ideas.

If I had to guess, the stated reason would be to purpose of the holes is to lighten the part underneath, while maintaining strength. In reality, it is about looks.

Matches the holes in your head when you buy one

30 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

What's the purpose in metal finished to look like the seat covers on my truck?

See? You need one! It matches the seat covers in your truck!

It’s funny that people that buy replica or clone firearms that look like original old west firearms and do things to them to make them look authentic are complaining about people who use their own money to buy things they want and are not trying to tell us how we should do our thing…:lol:

I think that is the longest sentence I have written in a while. 

It's like that truck exhaust system I asked about the other week. Standard 2 inch pipes until about 4 inches from the end of the pipe, and that is expanded to about a 5-inch pipe. I just wanted to know the purpose.

I do not care that the man bought that for his truck. I just wondered why it was made in the first place. It's the same here. If someone wants to buy that shotgun I have absolutely no problem with them doing so. But the people that designed that shotgun -
does anyone know why they put the holes there?

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It’s funny that people that buy replica or clone firearms that look like original old west firearms and do things to them to make them look authentic are complaining about people who use their own money to buy things they want and are not trying to tell us how we should do our thing…:lol:

I think that is the longest sentence I have written in a while. 

I'm surprised that you can maintain a stream of thought......uh......something.  Huh!  Wonder where I was going with that.

Archived