SASS Wire Forum

SPF -- Driza Bone Duster -- Used -- $30 plus shipping. Ladies...Look Like Sharon Stone!

Cholla

Selling a Driza Bone duster in black. Size 4 which I assume is a non-USA size. This is from Down Under. The chest is 22" across and the arms are 16.5" from the seam at the armpit to the cuff edge. This is a heavy coat with some wear. If you want to look like ranch hand off the range and not an Arbuckle off a store shelf this should do the trick. It is made for a smaller person. I am 71" tall and 185 lbs. my arms stick out like Clyde the orangutan about 3-4". From the seam where the collar and yoke meet to the bottom is 48.5" or so.

I am going to guess if you are 5'8" or shorter and medium build, this should fit. Ladies, I have it on good authority that this coat will make you look like Sharon Stone in the Quick and the Dead.

These run over $300 new. I would think $50   $30 plus shipping should be fair.  This is sold, pending funds.

IMG_2213.JPG

IMG_2214.JPG

• Cholla changed the title to Driza Bone Duster -- Used -- $50 plus shipping. Ladies...Look Like Sharon Stone!
8 hours ago, Lunar Tic Pete said:

Hello,

I'm interested in this Duster for my Misses. Do you happen to know the overall length, from collar to bottom?

Thanks, Pete.

From the seam where the collar and yoke meet to the bottom is roughly 48.5 inches.

• Cholla changed the title to Driza Bone Duster -- Used -- $30 plus shipping. Ladies...Look Like Sharon Stone!
  • Cholla changed the title to SPF -- Driza Bone Duster -- Used -- $30 plus shipping. Ladies...Look Like Sharon Stone!
6 hours ago, Shane Not Sean said:

I'll take it (so long as it don't stink).

pm sent

PM replied to. Thanks.

Archived