SASS Wire Forum

WTB Ruger 45 stainless birdhead

Irish Pat

I am looking for a 45 Ruger birdhead stainless for my daughter in law.  She is actually shooting off her horse and the horse seems to be enjoying it. Anyways I want to get her a Ruger if anyone has one for sale. Irish ☘️ Pat

Saw one at a gun dealer for sale there email is PTMguns@gmail.com it is a 2002 model SS don't know if new model or not. They really like the gun so don't be sticker shocked good luck

11 minutes ago, Bear Run Butch said:

Saw one at a gun dealer for sale there email is PTMguns@gmail.com it is a 2002 model SS don't know if new model or not. They really like the gun so don't be sticker shocked good luck

5151.jpg
Was it this one? Model 05151 I have been looking for months :)

I am waiting to see if Irish wants it before I have a look, I aint for cutting in front of the line :)

3 minutes ago, Irish-Pat said:

Will I sent you a PM

didn't get a PM I had sent you one LOL

1 hour ago, Will Burn Powder said:

5151.jpg
Was it this one? Model 05151 I have been looking for months :)

That's a Talo Distributor Exclusive - lowered hammer, 3.75" barrel, laminated grips; close to the old Montado, favored by mounted shooters.  Nice gun.  Unavailable in my state (like many others).  Grab it if you can - uncommon.

LL

4 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

That's a Talo Distributor Exclusive - lowered hammer, 3.75" barrel, laminated grips; close to the old Montado, favored by mounted shooters.  Nice gun.  Unavailable in my state (like many others).  Grab it if you can - uncommon.

LL

I got one, need another :)

IP go ahead and get this one turns out it is not the Talo 5151 I need to match mine.

Want to thank everyone on this thread for the reminders to keep looking, I found one on GB yesterday exactly like I wanted NIB and got it bought last evening.

I finally have a set rather than a single. The seller did not list it with tags I use in my saved search so it never popped up, sometimes you really have to search to find these hidden gems. 

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/915235007

Archived