SASS Wire Forum

**WITHDRAWN** Model 94 Semi-Deluxe 26" Round Barrel Rifle .25-35 (1925 Production) Featuring factory drilled/tapped scope mount blocks - ***Excellent Condition***

RIDGE WALKER

Offering up this scarce example of a factory drilled/tapped for scope mount/blocks semi-deluxe Model 94 in .25-35 produced in 1925

In the photos you will notice that the Winchester proof mark on the barrel is off center which indicates the scope mount was factory installed. 

The wood and metal condition are excellent as and the bore has strong rifling and good shine.  The receiver shows some blue loss flecking in areas as seen.

Although not shown in the photos, the original scope mount blocks will be shipped with the gun to the new owner.

The rifle would have most likely been fitted with the Winchester A5 scope with offset rings.......these are still out there and can be found if you decide to install one.

There is a link below that will take you to a photo album on a hosted site.  Otherwise you can PM me with your email address and I will send you the link directly.

My asking price is $4,000 plus actual shipping costs to your C&R or FFL on this fine Winchester

Sorry, no CA sales and shipping to lower 48 only.  Payment:  I prefer friends/family PayPal, Bank transfer by ZELLE or USPS Money Orders unless other payment arrangements are made prior to you committing to purchase. 

NOTE:  Your FFL must receive from a private party with copy of my drivers license as I am unable to find a local FFL that will ship. 

If you have questions please send me a PM with your contact information and we can continue the conversation by email or phone.

The first “I’ll Take It” followed up with a PM containing your contact info gets this one.

NOTE:  Please do not post offers or comments on this listing, ask your questions through the PM system.....much appreciated!!

Click link below for photos......

https://postimg.cc/gallery/gzjJRWp

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **WITHDRAWN** Model 94 Semi-Deluxe 26" Round Barrel Rifle .25-35 (1925 Production) Featuring factory drilled/tapped scope mount blocks - ***Excellent Condition***

Archived