SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Old Army Pair For Sale ROA’s Sold

Yul Lose

I bought these a few years ago with the intent on cutting the barrels to 4 1/2” and adding the brass birdshead grip frames. The previous owner milled off the lug that holds the loading lever on and added the brass sight. They do not have Cap and Ball cylinders and have been fired very rarely if at all. The cylinders in the pictures are brand new from Taylor’s and company and will be sold separately and shipped separately. I’ve mounted the brass grips to see if they fit and they do but need a little fitting around the triggers for reliability. One blued grip frame has some light engraving that can be removed with a bit of buffing. They have the Belt Mountain Quick change cylinder pins installed. I was going to have SBH hammers installed and I have a blued pair of those that I’ll include if you want the lowered hammers.

Pair of Ruger Old Army revolvers with no cylinders.  $1,100.00 shipped to your door, where legal. Sold Pending Funds.

Pair of new T and C .45 cal conversion cylinders.      $425.00 shipped. Sold.

Pair of brass birdshead grip frames with grips.           $750.00 shipped.

If you are seriously interested in the entire package please send me a PM, I’d rather one buyer get the entire deal than break it up but time will tell.

ED9FE0FA-CF83-495A-AF4D-DCB39CEDAA4F.jpeg

2629D72C-8241-4C14-92B4-93E785634110.jpeg

5E2BEE5F-09F8-47AF-A808-AF43D4E4FBD6.jpeg

C607DEA2-A5A7-4E35-B202-3B5AFBE223C5.jpeg

00B94810-DFAB-476B-AF7C-E9519EC7623E.jpeg

22459C12-D1A0-4D76-81C7-CD461A37157A.jpeg

1 minute ago, willie GOODNEWS said:

I’ll take the Ruger old army pair

Just the ROA’s?

• Yul Lose changed the title to Ruger Old Army Pair For Sale ROA’s Sold
5 hours ago, Caladisi kid said:

Yul Lose, I will take the 2 cylinders, PM to follow,  CK  :)

They’re yours. My internet is down so I have to drive around to find cell coverage to communicate. I’ll check messages tomorrow.

Archived