SASS Wire Forum

If you need a few extra bucks!!

Patagonia Pete

Could be ... On the site listed there is a video w/ more breakout of pricing.

... AND ...

Probably so .. since "in the video" they call a hospital and ask for a "ball park" est for a kidney (installed!!) and the doctor states 95K yuan or so ... which would almost be $15K in US dollars.

What a deal .. life is cheap ... 

30 minutes ago, Patagonia Pete said:

Could be ... On the site listed there is a video w/ more breakout of pricing.

... AND ...

Probably so .. since "in the video" they call a hospital and ask for a "ball park" est for a kidney (installed!!) and the doctor states 95K yuan or so ... which would almost be $15K in US dollars.

What a deal .. life is cheap ... 

supply and demand, more than 2.8 billion kidneys available.

7 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Think it would be possible to "suggest" donors?:lol:

I'm sure ... soon ... you will be able to call and they will send a mailing label ... or have one of those little robot coolers stop by for pick-ups. 

Surprised that they're paying that much for an adult liver.

I'd sell mine...but I've got too much invested in it and they might not want it anyway.

Heeeyyy...Maybe I can sell mine, buy two child's livers (one for now and one for later) and still have $10K left over to buy 5K of primers.

Win, win situation.:ph34r:

There's one problem here:  I'm still using that stuff and don't want to sell it.

Now, once I'm gone the kids can do what they want.  After all, I won't be here to stop them nor yet question them.  I only hope that whatever they get from my parts and pieces is NOT taxable!

which brings me to my question of the day; "Is it legal to sell organs in the USA?  

does it matter if they are yours or someone else's?

Is there a bonus if they come in their original container?

I'll stop now

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

How much for a brain? We could take up a collection and get some of our "Leaders" set up with all new experiences.

I don't know if we have enough "leaders" to constitute a whole brain????????:wacko:

Archived