SASS Wire Forum

There's a Warrant Out For My Arrest!

Yep.

The Kid is now officially a fugitive criminal here in Canada. I may have to sneak across the border to the USA, then on to some place without an extradition treaty with Canada.

I got the warning message on my cell phone that the Canada Revenue Agency (Tax Collectors) had issued a warrant for my arrest and I could avoid it all by pressing "!" and talking to the Taxation Agent.

So, now I'm on the run. LOL

I REALLY angered one of them when he called.

Seems the chap I was speaking with didn't care for me asking if his mother was still working in the Kamathipura area of Mumbai or if she was now around the Chor Bazaar?

He got really rude answering me and called me a F Canadian.

I've been waiting for a multitude of "arrest warrants" to be served for months/years and so far - nothing!

I am losing my patience!

I am almost ready to turn myself in to end the suspense!

:ph34r:

I have been letting calls go to voicemail if I don’t recognize the number, but a few times I have been fooled. 
Now it seems I get “robo-calls”, but I have gotten some humans in the past couple of years. I always mess with them. 
I have been at home and gotten the calls and when they say the police or the marshals are on the way I always ask “How long before they get here?”

The usual response is “They will be there any minute now.”

I then walk over to a door and knock really hard and then I say “Wow! They’re here! You were right!”

A couple of times I got a surprised “What? Really?” as a response and then I say “No!” followed by something very colorful that I can’t say here. 
Once, the guy on the phone without missing a beat said “See, I told you but before you open the door let’s clear this up”

I said “This officer looks pretty mad. I better open the door.” Then proceeded to loudly unlock and open the door. I held the phone at arms length, disguised my voice and said something like “I am Deputy Smith, are you Mr. Schmuckatelli?”

Then I pulled the phone close and said “Yes I am. I have a guy on the phone trying to scam me. Would you like to talk to him”

Then I heard a bit of a whimper or something and he hung up. :lol:

@Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474

I like your idea better. :lol:

Got a call that the electric company was on its way to turn off our power due to non-payment of our bill.  Press 1 if... 2 if...  Funny thing is, I just paid my electric bill on-line!  Of course I don't press anything with these @#oles. Just hang up! :angry:

15 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Yep.

The Kid is now officially a fugitive criminal here in Canada. I may have to sneak across the border to the USA, then on to some place without an extradition treaty with Canada.

I got the warning message on my cell phone that the Canada Revenue Agency (Tax Collectors) had issued a warrant for my arrest and I could avoid it all by pressing "!" and talking to the Taxation Agent.

So, now I'm on the run. LOL

I REALLY angered one of them when he called.

Seems the chap I was speaking with didn't care for me asking if his mother was still working in the Kamathipura area of Mumbai or if she was now around the Chor Bazaar?

He got really rude answering me and called me a F Canadian.

Revenue Canada has given up on me.  I had an arrest warrant issued about 3 years ago and they haven't caught up to me yet.  Now I'm advised that Canada Border Services have issued an arrest warrant for me, for having a parcel addressed to me from the U.S. that contained illegal items.

I remember a couple of years ago I received a call From a Sgt Bill Johnson of the Calgary Police Force as Revenue Canada had turned the case over to them and, an arrest warrant was issued in my name.  A couple of red flags popped up.  Calgary police haven't used the term "police force" in their name for years.  They use "police service" and, Bill Johnson had a strong East Indian accent.

I'm still on the run.

I've been getting multiple calls a day from the "US Department of Customs and Border Protection" telling me that a package containing contraband items has been seized with my "delivery information" and that a warrant has been issued for my arrest.  This is a robo call advising me to press 1 to speak with an agent.  Yeah, not gonna happen.  I can't not answer the calls because they are coming in on my work phone.  Those of you who know where I work know why that is so hilarious.

Calls like this is why I haven't answered a call on my personal phone for over a year, unless I recognize the phone number or caller.

If I don't recognize the number leave a message and I'll call you back.  If you're calling from jail and need bail money just know it'll be a bit before I call you back.  :D  There's no telling how many times the "US Department of Customs and Border Protection" has tried to call me on my personal phone.  They never leave a message.

Angus

Archived