SASS Wire Forum

Well, It Happened

Subdeacon Joe

On 11/4/2021 at 6:49 PM, John Kloehr said:

One of the things with my bout with whatever the hell it was was that my lady told me she felt crummy and I felt crummy the next day.

Allowing a factor for denial on the part of the first person... this thing does seem to spread like wildfire.

I did not get the pneumonia either, but the cough was bad and hung on and on. I felt my hernia meshes stressing from the cough. Shower steam may have helped. It won't hurt IMO.

I am not a doctor, but I will be staying at the Red Roof Inn for a couple nights. Do not lay on your back any more than absolutely necessary. But if you do get the pneumonia, get professional support asap!

Need to get the pneumonia shot, it's good for life. It's free for seniors in Canada.  How many people do you know or heard of that went to the hospital for something else but, died of pneumonia instead.  Take care of yourself.

Get well soon.

I have been exposed to it several times before and after I got the shots but have not got it. The food company i worked for back in the spring did not require the shots but made so many rules to follow if you did not have them I finally went and got the 2 part shot. I am not planning on getting the booster shot.

Maddog

Archived