SASS Wire Forum

If you’re following the Rittenhouse trial

Buckshot Bob

No one has brought any action towards the rioters.....why not?

No one has brought a charge against the guy who pointed the pistol at Kyle

They keep defending the destruction of property and violence as the action of "protestors".

So lets bring charges against a citizen trying to defend his community, where are the cops?

And Let's charge him with murder in a clear case of self defense.

Our world is messed up.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

No one has brought any action towards the rioters.....why not?

No one has brought a charge against the guy who pointed the pistol at Kyle

They keep defending the destruction of property and violence as the action of "protestors".

So lets bring charges against a citizen trying to defend his community, where are the cops?

And Let's charge him with murder in a clear case of self defense.

Our world is messed up.

Because the rioters were doing what the people in power in that area want . Their on the same team 

If I had been a juror I would have said something to the judge when the ADA pointed a rifle at the jury with his finger on the trigger.  

B3573B2D-0C64-4CD5-815C-C505FC84D050.jpeg.8d5126d8c7ae4cf205329c0174d93f27.jpeg

It would not have been pleasant.

10 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

If I had been a juror I would have said something to the judge when the ADA pointed a rifle at the jury with his finger on the trigger.  

+10000

...facts have nothing to do with an aquittal in 2021 America.  CNN found him guilty over a year ago and until the gavel drops on a "not guilty" verdict, his neck is still in the noose.

Then he has to deal with the civil case that the shadow activists will likely bring against him on behalf of the criminals that were shot or the contrived federal charges that m3rRr1cK gaR1@nd may try to drum up.

the department of 'Just-Us' isnt done with this yet

1 hour ago, Chuck Steak said:

...facts have nothing to do with an aquittal in 2021 America.  CNN found him guilty over a year ago and until the gavel drops on a "not guilty" verdict, his neck is still in the noose.

Then he has to deal with the civil case that the shadow activists will likely bring against him on behalf of the criminals that were shot or the contrived federal charges that m3rRr1cK gaR1@nd may try to drum up.

the department of 'Just-Us' isnt done with this yet

Although highly unlikely per the evidence and argument presented,  if found guilty he will will be acquitted on appeal. He has a tough road ahead, hopefully he'll write a book, screenplay, and make millions. 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

14 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I wonder what the response would have been if a juror or two had immediately and loudly voiced their disapproval of such an action...  :huh:

"Hey!!  Watch were you point that thing, you bleeping idiot!!"   :o  :angry:

Unfortunately even if Kyle is acquitted his life will never be the same.  He will be attached and harassed for the foreseeable future.   Based on the videos and evidence provided he was attacked and used self defense to stop those attackers.  due to the current political climate this trial was politicized.

The question no one asked is why was he attacked when he wasn’t the only one walking around with a rifle at his side that night?   My guess is he was seen as weak and would be an easy target. He is short, 5’6” vs rosenbaum who was 5’5” and Kyle looks  young.   Unfortunately for those who attacked Kyle, he was armed and actually some skill with his weapon.   To me the most telling thing about self defense is he did not continue shooting if there was no threat.  This can be seen with the guy who kicked him and the guy who pulled a gun on him.   Once they were no longer a threat he left them alone.  He was also able to process that change in threat very quickly.   Probably better than average in such a stressful situation.  

at the end of the day it would have been a better choice to stay home and not get involved, but that’s not what happened.  There is a good chance if he had not had the rifle he would now be dead. 

I don't think the two people deserved to die -- but I do think Rittenhouse had the right to defend his life.

I don't think Rittenhouse should make millions -- but I do think the people who distorted the facts to attack his character deserve to pay millions.

I don't think Rittenhouse does not deserve consequences for poor choices -- but i do think being chased by a mob, stomped, bludgeoned, and threatened with a pistol are enough.

I don't think people should be vigilantes -- but I don't like the idea that if a local government decides to let an incited mob rampage and destroy neighborhoods and innocents citizens' livelihoods, the people should just sit back and let them.

Another reason I think he may have been attacked is he was a story that a reporter was following around all night. I really think this may have been one of the reasons he was assaulted. If he was filmed being badly beaten or killed it would certainly send a message to anyone thinking of standing up the mob 

Why was Rittenhouse the only one arrested and tried? How about all the criminals spreading hate and discontent and burning the town? I am tired of coddling the likes of antifa and blm. More of them need to suffer the same fate as the three here. Quit persecuting and prosecuting the normal people.

PF

I hear what you're saying Phantom, and agree. But until there is a sea change in the "media" and the fanaticism of the left agenda, it's never going to happen. You want a definition of a terrorist? How about a media that distorts, lies, and uses threats of personal violence and doxxing to push a narrative? How about people threatening violence and bloodshed if they don't get their way, regardless of the facts.  Those are the true terrorists threatening America today. 

Personally I think KR made a monumental mistake in judgement when he went to Kenosha armed. That does not make him a criminal, nor does it make him guilty of murder. This is a messy case, there is no good, all go away happy outcome. 

18 hours ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

What a disappointing thread.

I see a lot of politics being put ahead of morals and principles, and that's something I really didn't want to see from anybody in this forum. If you think the people who were killed deserved to die, or if you think Rittenhouse deserves to make millions from a book deal and to have no accountability for being dumb and irresponsible with terrible consequences, then you're no better than the ones on the left who want him to be punished but more so for what he represents than for what he did.

Yes, these guys' actions got them killed. Your post is actually injecting "politics" ahead of morals and principles (of self defense). It seems based more on emotion than the evidence and argument presented in this case. Sad.

I think a lot of people who were there (for whatever reason ... protest/riot/loot … or just to have a high profile politician pay their bail) were there because of the media coverage (in the case of looting … simply because there "was" an event).

I mean … if you  aren't going to get TV coverage … what's the point???!

Media coverage = power.

Who isn't going to watch looting; buildings burning; vehicles turned over etc etc …

This activity provides an endless feed of expert viewpoints with loads of commercials (as they play Three Dog Night - "Momma Told Me Not to Come" in the background on fade in/outs. 

Death is a deterrent. What the heck?? How did that happen??

What happens when death becomes the norm at these orchestrated events (bussed in trouble makers etc)?

Death and a trial have given "this" particular event a lot of extra life.

7 hours ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

Yes, these guys' actions got them killed. Your post is actually injecting "politics" ahead of morals and principles (of self defense). It seems based more on emotion than the evidence and argument presented in this case. Sad.

Are you saying their actions led to their deaths but that none of Rittenhouse's actions were a factor in what happened? You have a funny way of looking at things.

1 hour ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Are you saying their actions led to their deaths but that none of Rittenhouse's actions were a factor in what happened? You have a funny way of looking at things.

Hmmmmm ... Attack (and try to harm) a man with a loaded gun "even" while you are aware your actions are being recorded ... AND ... you get shot ... ??!??

... what a bummer ... 

"The Law of Natural Selection" continues to prey on mankind!! s10.gif.3c135a6ad3bf824061da49f4606a9771.gif

1 hour ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

No, I look at the evidence and listen to the argument presented in court. In other words having a logical and common sense way of looking at things. The only factor that Rittenhouse played in these events was his self defense because he was attacked. Thanks for the laugh of the day with your absurd post, sorry your feelings are hurt. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

No, I look at the evidence and listen to the argument presented in court. In other words having a logical and common sense way of looking at things. The only factor that Rittenhouse played in these events was his self defense because he was attacked. Thanks for the laugh of the day with your absurd post, sorry your feelings are hurt. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about hurting my feelings, recognizing that you have a very skewed understanding of how logic really works doesn't make me feel bad about myself.

Archived