SASS Wire Forum

A farmer named Bruce had a car accident, he was hit by a truck owned by the Fosters brewery.

Buckshot Bear

A farmer named Bruce had a car accident, he was hit by a truck owned by the Fosters brewery.
In court, the Fosters’ hot-shot solicitor was questioning Bruce.
'Didn't you say to the police at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?' asked the solicitor.
Bruce responded: 'Well, I'll tell you what happened. I'd just loaded my cow into the... '
'I didn't ask for any details', the solicitor interrupted. 'Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?'
Bruce said, 'Well, I'd just got the cow into the trailer and I was drivin' down the road.... '
The solicitor interrupted again and said,' Your Honour, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the police on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident, he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question. '
By this time, the Judge had become fairly interested in Bruce's answer and said to the solicitor: 'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his cow'.
Bruce thanked the Judge and proceeded. 'Well as I was saying, I had just loaded the cow into de trailer to take her to the Ekka in Brissie and was drivin' her down the road when this huge Foster’s truck and trailer came thundering through a stop sign and hit me trailer right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and the cow was thrown into the ditch on the other side of the road. By golly I was hurt, hurt very bad, and didn't want to move. However, I could hear my cow moanin' and groanin'. I knew she was in terrible pain just by her groans.
Shortly after the accident, a cop on a motorbike turned up. He could hear my cow moanin' and groanin' too, so he went over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her condition, he took out his gun and shot her right between the eyes.
Then the cop came across the road, gun still in hand and still smoking, he looked at me, and said, 'How are you feeling?'
'Now what the $#&@! would you say?'

Right after I got run over by a jeep while delivering newspapers on my bike... the cop asked me the same question.
I was cussing out the woman who ran over me, and the cop didn't like that.
I told him it was MY arm that was run over not his.

41 minutes ago, bgavin said:

Yep.
Especially after working downtown San Francisco for more than a decade.
:D

Somehow this isn't quite as funny as it used to be. Last panel, where he's explaining why the TV show changed his name from Bruce to David.

Or maybe now it's funnier. :P

1549573796_Bruceisntmasculine.thumb.jpg.a5985f38b0a4c2d094318de3efbf2e52.jpg

Archived