SASS Wire Forum

LPP, LRP & Fed 209’s at Midway

Possum Skinner, SASS#60697

Thanks for the heads up.  I got some SPP  last week.  They would only let one buy one brick of 1000 and with the price of the primers, hazmat & shipping it was over $100.

2 hours ago, Nickel City Dude said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I got some SPP  last week.  They would only let one buy one brick of 1000 and with the price of the primers, hazmat & shipping it was over $100.

True.  Not inexpensive by any means.

For those who use large pistol, Natchez had them a few minutes ago.  I got 5k.  They were under 100 per K with tax, shipping and hazmat.  I hated to pay that much,, but...

I would hate to pay that much too. Limiting quantities also sucks.

But without limiting quantities, pirates would have probably ordered all of them and we would be bidding for them on Gunbroker.

Without compensating for pirates, what would the per each price be for 10k primers? Assuming shipping and hazmat did not change.

Anyway, still good to see primers are returning to the market, albeit at 2 to 3 times the old price.

Hmmmm, seems like the going rate for primers, when you can find them other than auction sites, is up or down a few bucks from $100.  So, when a private party is willing to sell some of their own for out the door around $80 to $100 is not unreasonable nowadays.

If anyone is waiting for prices to come back to where they used to be, keep waiting to buy a house or pickup truck or anything else.

I do really appreciate any updates on availability of what we use, and need. 

Keep the information coming. 

While I won't pay those obscene prices, I do want to know if things are coming back in stock, and perhaps that will, hopefully, be a trend of things to come. I figure it will be 2023, or 24, before these shortages may approach some sort of "normalcy", but then again, that will depend on a lot of things. 

As time goes by, I figure there will be less and less excuses, as to why the shelves are still bare. The latest "we are working 24/7/365" doesn't seem to be getting much done....if the bare shelves around here, are any indication. They will have to work overtime to think up different excuses, in the days, weeks, and months, to come. 

Meanwhile, we wait, and if we need/want anything, we have to pay out the kazoo, if we can find the item(s) at all, that is.  

Thanks again, for the updates, and info.

Archived