SASS Wire Forum

Sold Pending Funds; Batwing Chaps for Sale made in South Dakota

These chaps are brand new.  Forgot I had ever bought them.  My wife says the day I bought them I said "doubt if I will ever wear them but I got to have them". I think I bought them in a saddle shop in Sarasota Springs, Wy.  Brought them home and put them away and forgot all about them.  Found them as I was trying to clean out space and gather up cowboy gear for sale.

They are marketed with a tag that says made in South Dakota and marked as size extra large.  The ones similar to these on the internet are priced from $225.00 to $300.00. These are made from a very thick leather. So I am going to price the at $225.00 shipped.  Check attached pictures for approximate size.  I am 6'4", 290 lbs and a 48" waist.

IMG_0409[1].JPG

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  The snaps lock into an open loop.  Similar to a dog leash end but the snap has a flat spring. Sorry no pictures camera broke.  I will try and find a link.

Thanks for asking,

Marlin

@Doc Ironbeard you could always use staples...at least you would know they wouldn't slide off. It would probably sting a bit when you took em off, but you're tough. :D

Chaps sold to Catfish Cal pending funds. Catfish I sent you my info via pm.

Doc Ironbeard,  Don't know how these would have fit you but they are sold to Catfish Cal. I have got a different pair I am going to sell, they might be more your style.

Thanks everybody for looking

Marlin

Archived