SASS Wire Forum

Deleted

Utah Bob #35998

Deleted.
I really need to learn to stop whining. :rolleyes:

You have certainly faced more than your share of difficulties in the recent past. I will certainly lift you up in my prayers. I know that you have an inner strength (that many do not) to face up to these obstacles and you do not have any "quit" in you. I believe in the power of prayer and know that you will overcome all of these hardships.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

You deleted your post before I got to it, however I also have been reading about the things you've gone through. I get it. BTDT on a lot of it. Many of us have.

Just know that the extended family you have here will ALWAYS have a sympathetic ear, (eye) for whatever you need us to. There is no $5 fine for whining here.  If there was, Bottles could have retired YEARS ago. Any time you need to commiserate, this is the place to do it.

Lonely, isn't fun or healthy get your ass out of the house seek out those few people in this world that love you.  Get to the next shoot, those cowboys will not cure lonely but it will not hurt as much. Takes time, carry on Captain.

Read your post yesterday and thought, “UB’s sure enough going through a tough spell!”  I didn’t know what to say and other than offer support and encouragement, I really still don’t.

I guess I’ll join the group that offers prayers and add my own gentle shove toward you getting out and seeing your friends and colleagues!!

We need you here!! We’re in your corner and if we can help…

Archived