SASS Wire Forum

Fetch!

Subdeacon Joe

Out of probably 500 photographs of the Booby , there are MAYBE 10 of her that depict her doing anything other than laying down!!

2E4DAE78-95CC-41A2-9102-40894602C963.jpeg

I had a siamese cat that played fetch. I'd crinkle up any kind of plastic pkg and throw it. She'd fetch it and bring it back but not ALL the way. I guess it was her game!!:lol:

21 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I had a siamese cat that played fetch. I'd crinkle up any kind of plastic pkg and throw it. She'd fetch it and bring it back but not ALL the way. I guess it was her game!!:lol:

She wanted you to fetch it the rest of the way.

17 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

She wanted you to fetch it the rest of the way.

Exactly! She wasn't going to do ALL the work!:lol:

When I was at UMASS Amherst getting a couple degrees I had an assistantship (job) and I normally worked early.I got to the Graduate Research Center and there was a dog there every day, I guess a Golden Retriever. He had a tennis ball that he would drop at my feet. Of course I accepted the invitation and threw it. He never cared that I don’t have a strong arm, winter or summer I would give him a couple runs.

he did this all day long as long as I was there to anybody that would come by, we called him the Retrieving Dog.

My neighbor's little pug will pick up anything that's close to him and give it to you! It doesn't matter what it is!!! That dog cracks me up!:lol: He'll play throw and fetch as long as you want!!

Archived