SASS Wire Forum

Fireba!! - Ambush 2021 - 1887 Lever Action Shotgun

The Outlaw Travis James

A compilation of Fireball's 1887 Shotgun runs from Ambush at Cavern Cove - 2021 SASS Southeastern Regional  hosted by the North Alabama Regulators in Woodville, AL at Cavern Cove Competitive Shooting Range.

Video concept by: Deuce Stevens
Team Fireball Logo Graphic by: JP Law
Filming by: JP Law, Stingray, & The OTJ
Video editing by: The OTJ

22 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I just started using an ‘87, now I’ve got someone to watch and learn from!

No one better.  Fireball is the 87 Master.

30 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

OTJ - I did see a couple of things that I’d like to critique @Fireball #7709 Life on.  Not enough smoke and no fire :ph34r: ;) :D

Come to the Darkness Fall's and Dark Day on the Santa Fe shoots at the Fort White Cowboy Cavalry in Jan. and you'll see it belching the real stuff!!:)

19 minutes ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

Come to the Darkness Fall's and Dark Day on the Santa Fe shoots at the Fort White Cowboy Cavalry in Jan. and you'll see it belching the real stuff!!:)

I’m looking forward to it, I had a blast there last year!  I’d be happy to get a couple of pointers. 

14 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I’m looking forward to it, I had a blast there last year!  I’d be happy to get a couple of pointers. 

All three pointers?:P  Shoot fast, don't suck, look your best doing it, or something like that?  Hunt me up there and we'll play, show you all I know, shouldn't take but 3 or 4 minutes.:D

Great video.  Thanks for posting it.  I can see I can shave some time off by loading with my left hand.  I've been using my right hand but it gets a little confusing since I'm used to loading my 97 left handed over the top.  This way I could load either one left handed.  I hadn't thought about holding the 87 by the lever while loading.  Definitely gonna try it.

17 hours ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

All three pointers?:P  Shoot fast, don't suck, look your best doing it, or something like that?  Hunt me up there and we'll play, show you all I know, shouldn't take but 3 or 4 minutes.:D

Sounds like you are a graduate from the Sawyer School of Shooting. 

On 10/30/2021 at 7:16 PM, Fireball #7709 Life said:

You sure it'll take that long?!?!   :P

Archived