SASS Wire Forum

Bullpen

12 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Someone needs to round these jackasses up, cut their fingers off and staple their lips together.

.... if you keep holding back like that, those V.A. nurses are gonna have a lot more work to do on you ......  :blink:

..... (might be a good thing you've got an early appointment  ;))

More stupid crap from stupid people.

I'm NOT a fan of the Audubon Society but along the same line of stupidity, the Audubon Society is changing their name because of the "hurt" that John Audubon supposedly caused. This kind of idiotness is out of control and has been for some time. Story below.....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/25/audubon-us-conservation-group-name-change

I would love to be wealthy and treat as many of the PETA folks as possible to a walking safari in the Republic of Congo. They could see up close the wonders of nature and they could meet all the nice folks that care for the animals in that country. I have a feeling that event would be glorious. :D

59 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I would love to be wealthy and treat as many of the PETA folks as possible to a walking safari in the Republic of Congo. They could see up close the wonders of nature and they could meet all the nice folks that care for the animals in that country. I have a feeling that event would be glorious. :D

Would I love to tag along on that one!

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I wonder if PETA (PITA???;)) ever figured out that many animals will generally eat… other animals?

15 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Now PETA wants baseball to stop using the word bullpen because it “devalues talented players and mocks the misery of sensitive animals”. 

Positive proof of an organization that has run out of things to do. 

Let's tick everyone off.  I propose that we demand that the "bull pens" for female athletes be called cow cages or sow pens.

Howzat for making enemies before breakfast?

6 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

More stupid crap from stupid people.

For the first time in my life I am truly afraid for the country.  What was stupid crap from stupid people ten years ago is now "mainstream" thought for a goodly portion of the population.

7 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

Give it time...Someone will come up with something else...Or some group witn nothing better to do...

Texas Lizard

How about Biden wanting to give each illegal alien family member $450,000 for those supposedly "broken up" by the Trump administration.

PS

"Let's go Brandon"

58 minutes ago, Wyatt Earp SASS#1628L said:

PS

"Let's go Brandon"

I think we need to add to this:

Let's GBrandon, Think Quickly!

You heard it here first, folks!

Archived