SASS Wire Forum

Johnny Meadows, looking for lady shooter that left her SKB w/me at Bordertown

Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L

I'm not good with names and usually insist that someone dropping off a gun place their contact info in with the gun. Busy at Bordertown and received a gun from a lady shooter with no info. If you left an SKB with me, please contact me at: johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

Copied your post and will share on Facebook. Since I wasn’t at Bordertown… I guess I can’t say it was ME! :ph34r:

Hugs! Look forward to seeing you again at EOT!

Scarlett

By damn I think that you right. I asked her/him out to dinner but was turned down.

Damn my luck,

Johnny Meadows

Seriously a very nice lady bought a Stoeger from a friend and then turned her SKB over to me.  I was swamped trying to keep things running smooth, and forgot to ask  her if her name and address were in the case.  My mistake. When I got home and started cataloging the guns for repair or modification that I took in. Her's was the only one that I didn't have info on. At 73 my memory is long enough to remember my wife's name if she wears her name tag that I requested she wear.

J.M.

But you remember you requested her to wear it? So you are still doing good then.

Now this SKB... How nice is it? Good enough to re-identify myself?

Never mind, I wasn't even at Bordertown but have stayed at Red Roof Inn and will do so again.

OK, being serious, this is just a BTT post.

Perhaps you could contact the folks at Bordertown and get a list of all the female shooters with their names and addresses, and phone numbers.  Probably wouldn't take long to track down the right one.  Just a suggestion.

14 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Perhaps you could contact the folks at Bordertown and get a list of all the female shooters with their names and addresses, and phone numbers.  Probably wouldn't take long to track down the right one.  Just a suggestion.

Bet he has that list memorized by now ….. being the match director does that to ya:lol:

59 minutes ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

You mentioned the lady bought a Stoeger from a friend.  Do you know who the friend is?  They might be able to help.

Tried that. Person to person transfer, no paper work

I noticed that, in response to Scarlett's FB post, someone suggested that a Bordertown member with access to match registrants' email addresses send an email blast to all registered lady shooters.

Archived