SASS Wire Forum

Land Run 2022 Registration

Rootin Tootin

OK, you don't have to have shot there before to get the email.  (I've never shot there and I got the email Saturday.) all you have to do is go to the Territorial Marshals' web site and subscribe to their email mailing list. 

The stated reason for the advanced registration via snail mail and checks is it allows them to process the applications over a few days, rather than the deluge of on-line apps like 2021 EOT had.

I'm less worried about it due to 750 spots, rather than the 300 at EOT.

Also, as for RV Camping, it says you must be a registered shooter in order to reserve a camping spot, so you must get your match app in.

11 hours ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

The entry form is supposed to be on the web site, but I'll be darned if I can find it.

I found paper entry forms here.

Sent mine in today. Looking forward to it. I went to LR last spring. Really good match. Those folks go a great job. And the Banquet venue is great. 

Reserved a house in Edmund via Airbnb. Cheaper than hotel, much more comfortable, has a garage so can leave Guns in vehicle overnight. And if you wanted 2 or 3 shooters could share a house and save $$$

On 11/1/2021 at 10:03 PM, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Sorry Kajun...I meant full hookup, as in electric/water/sewer .

I do not believe they allow spots to be booked early for those shooting the match...allow I am not positive. 

I would go to them and ask that question.;)

KK is used to sleeping on the ground anyway. 

On 11/2/2021 at 8:38 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

I know there will be a group of us staying at Twin Fountain RV Resort. They have a restaurant, bar and social area on site. It is owned by a Marine and the bar is decorated with old army photos. The bar was a sports bar that had a sign that said "No NFL Game will be shown in this bar due to kneeling" It was the best sports bar I have been ever been in.

Make sure you are looking at the right RV Resort, make sure it has the Simper Fi Bar and Grill.

Hi TT,  how far from the range is this campground? Hope y’all are doing well. SG. 

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

http://www.sassnet.com/

Find registration here for LR or on the link Flat Top posted earlier today.;)

The direct link:  http://cowboy.okcgunclub.org/landrun/registration/

Archived