SASS Wire Forum

For folks that didn't shoot cowboy ACTION back 20+ years ago

Joe LaFives #5481

Nothing but the good old days having lots of fun. But now we are to old to do all that old stuff of yesteryear Wah, Haa

On 10/28/2021 at 12:44 AM, Constable Nelson #11784 said:

Then write stages like that for YOUR club, set them up and DO IT!    I don't understand this implication in some posts that these things can not be done for some (unstated) reason.   We had a WB stage at our last shoot where you started with a deringer.... just do it!      The only restriction I would suggest is (as was stated upthread) to avoid stuff that distorts the results with NON SHOOTING activities.   Like giving a bonus for things some people are good at and others aren't... or involving pure chance.   Include ANYTHING... off the clock, if folks enjoy it.    If its ON the clock make it something "universally doable" AND quick. 

I would, but I'm on an assignment in Germany and can't shoot at all. My only current access to firearms is in books and magazines, and the SASS wire.

Is that a Big Pond there,,,, Say it Fast .

Or just a normal Ponder...

Or just a Beaver Pond there???

Ah think i'll just go an study up on that .;)

Jabez Cowboy

On 11/5/2021 at 12:58 AM, Oddnews SASS# 24779 said:

I would, but I'm on an assignment in Germany and can't shoot at all. My only current access to firearms is in books and magazines, and the SASS wire.

That complicates matters!    Have you tried to meet up with any German Cowboys?  

Archived