SASS Wire Forum

Ambush at Cavern Cove TRAIL DRIVER 2021

The Outlaw Travis James

For the second consecutive year, Florida is the Southeastern Region's fastest state!

TRAIL DRIVER 2021

Unfortunately, there was a mistake in tallying the scores for the Trail Driver Award at Ambush. Georgia was announced as the winner at the Banquet but it was actually Florida who won.

See the link to the final tally below. This is not from official sources but was compiled and quadruple verified by SASS Florida.

FLORIDA TRAIL DRIVERS
  1. Santa Fe River Stan - 187.40
  2. Bucky Buckskin - 188.80
  3. Delta Glen - 206.01
  4. JP Law - 212.34
  5. The Outlaw Travis James - 218.86
  6. Arcadia Outlaw - 221.36
  7. Fireball - 227.05
  8. Shelleen - 232.87
  9. Midwest Hale - 233.32
  10. Crane Creek Kid - 235.90

755703868_TrailDriver2021Correction.thumb.png.147ec9442c586b572a4ebc4764d4c408.png

Trail Driver 2021.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Cactus Clark said:

Congratulations to the whole Florida Crew.  I was able to shoot with some of you and socialize with the rest.  I had a great time at Ambush.

CC

I could not agree more,  what a wonderful bunch of people.   Congratulations to all ya all

2 hours ago, JohnWesleyHardin said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think y'all should demand a forensic audit of the results.

hahahaha Chickie, JP and myself did just that on the way home.  We had 14 hours to review...  

@Santa Fe River Stan,36999L

@Bucky Buckskin

@Delta Glen, SASS #39197

@JP Law

@The Original Travis James

@Arcadia Outlaw SASS#71385

@Fireball #7709 Life

@Shelleen

@Midwest Hale

@Crane Creek Kid

The new Trail Driver Banner has arrived. My plan is to present it and get it autographed by as many winners as possible at "Dark Day at Santa Fe". I am even trying to get Buck D. Law to shoot a black powder match for the first time and come along to help. This could be fun!

I hope to see you all soon in Florida. The North Alabama Regulators offers our sincerest apologies for the mix up.

trail driver.jpg

29 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

@Bucky Buckskin

@Delta Glen, SASS #39197

@JP Law

@Fireball #7709 Life

@Shelleen

@Midwest Hale

@Crane Creek Kid

The new Trail Driver Banner has arrived. My plan is to present it and get it autographed by as many winners as possible at "Dark Day at Santa Fe". I am even trying to get Buck D. Law to shoot a black powder match for the first time and come along to help. This could be fun!

I hope to see you all soon in Florida. The North Alabama Regulators offers our sincerest apologies for the mix up.

trail driver.jpg

Thank you!  Barring the creek rising,  I'll be at Dark Day!

2 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

@Bucky Buckskin

@Delta Glen, SASS #39197

@JP Law

@Fireball #7709 Life

@Shelleen

@Midwest Hale

@Crane Creek Kid

trail driver.jpg

I will get the word out to those involved.  I believe most usually shoot that match.  Thank you.  I would love to shoot a match with @Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

2 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

@Bucky Buckskin

@Delta Glen, SASS #39197

@JP Law

@Fireball #7709 Life

@Shelleen

@Midwest Hale

@Crane Creek Kid

That's Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Stan

4 minutes ago, The Outlaw Travis James said:

I will get the word out to those involved.  I believe most usually shoot that match.  Thank you.  I would love to shoot a match with @Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

Hopefully we can get on your posse. I had a blast last year with the cracker crew!!

1 minute ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Hopefully we can get on your posse. I had a blast last year with the cracker crew!!

I will talk with @Confederate Colt and see if it is possible.  

19 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Margin of victory by shooter:

Untitled.png.cb877fd1f249f5b534041bea18425837.png

This represents the cumulative margin as you go down to 10th place correct?

1 hour ago, The Outlaw Travis James said:

This represents the cumulative margin as you go down to 10th place correct?

I was looking at that too. Has to be something like that. I know difference in 3rd tn shooter and 3rd FL shooter is about 19 seconds. Difference in 3rd tn and 3rd GA is about 9 seconds not 60 and 40

Archived