SASS Wire Forum

Assassin

Our friend Flinch Lock passed away last night. He'd been suffering with cancer.

Always a good hand. We never had to ask him to help, he just showed up with a good attitude. He was the "Frontiersman" and he lived it. 

Our friend Flinch Lock passed away last night. He'd been suffering with cancer.

Always a good hand. We never had to ask him to help, he just showed up with a good attitude. He was the "Frontiersman" and he lived it. 

I’m so very sorry. I didn’t know him however, I’m always sad when we lose a friend. Much love to his friends and family. 

Hugs,

Scarlett

Sorry to hear this. I met him at HoW several years back. I very much enjoyed our conversation.  He seemed like a true cowboy and gentleman. Prayers for his family and friends.

I had the pleasure of meeting Flinch Lock and shooting with him a couple of times.  A great man and cowboy all the way.  Prayers for his family and friends.  Rest in peace, pard.

Met and shot with him a few years ago on our first trip to Hell on Wheels.  Really enjoyed his company and conversation on the range even though we weren't shooting BP.  He will be missed.

He was one of my favorite people to give A hard time too. I always teased him that it was easy to spot for him,you couldn’t see the target but you could always hear the impact. He always shot maximum load black powder. I enjoyed watching him shoot his 10 gauge shotgun. I’ve seen him knock over quite a few targets or break them right off of the stand. Great man good sense of humor. He was always very generous two new shooters and to the 4-H kids. A great ambassador for the soot.  He will be missed rest easy my friend!

Archived