SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS! Thursday October 28, 2021

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS!  
Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS Match on October 28, 2021

Howdy, friends, pards, ladies, and gents,

Come join the Shenango River Rats for another fun-filled Cowboy Action Shootin’ match under the trees amidst the colorful falling fall foliage, hickory nuts, beech nuts, and acorns at the Brookfield Conservation Club.

I’m sorry to say that the acorns, hickory nuts, and beech nuts are still falling from those big, old, tall trees so take extra care where you park.  These falling nuts will put dents in your vehicle. Folks that don't live around big and tall nut trees aren't aware of the damage these falling nuts can do.

Doors and gates open at 8:30 am.

Sign-in and registration is at 9:00 am.

The match will start about 10:00 an after the Pledge of Allegiance and a brief safety meeting.  

No lunch is available so bring your own snacks, vittles, grub, and munchies.

Water will be provided by the club.

Five fast fun-filled stages of pure unadulterated jollification guaranteed to transcend you into a goodly state of merriment.

That’s our Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS match on October 28, 2021 and we hope to see you there.

Visitors and spectators are always welcome. Wear your safety glasses or shooting glasses and some adequate hearing protection.  

All the best,
     Slow Mo Dern

Back to the top of the heap!  :lol:  :FlagAm:

Thursday's weather is looking good.  

There's a good chance it might be chilly.  

I'll have a "chance of rain report" as soon as possible and I'll check the "weather rock" down at the range; that's usually always accurate.

Mo

Thursday still looks good for the cowboy range.

Chance of rain in late afternoon.  :FlagAm:

You know, zombies go crazy over human brains.  That's what they do; they eat people's brains!  They're zombies!

This really hurt: two zombies walked right by me yesterday and didn't even stop...  :lol:  

Happy Halloween!

Archived