SASS Wire Forum

WTB, Dillon 650/750 case feeder and other accessories

I just setup my 2nd Dillon 650 a couple weeks ago and now I am looking for any used accessories that you may have laying around that you don't need.

I am looking for a Dillon case feeder with or with out shell plates as I have a full set of shell plates from my 1st machine.

It can be the feeder with the 2 speed switch like I currently own or the current version that uses  potentiometer for speed control.

I could use a set of Dillon 38spl/35 carbide dies ( 3 die set)(stock number 14400) ( I have 357 dies, just would like a Dillon set)

I could use  (2) Power Check Systems (Dillon Stock number 21044)

I looked on ebay, and I can get a roller handle and bullet trays as after market parts, but really prefer Dillon parts.

Let me know what you have and post or PM me.  Kinda a long shot here but looking to save a bit of cash if possible. Thanks

Maddog McCoy

I have made some good buys off of MeWe which is a social media platform like facebook but run by conservatives so you can buy and sell guns, ammo and loading equipment.  Free app, sign up and look for pages.  SASS has a couple of pages, look up the "dillon 650/750 loaders" page and the "everything reloading" which is the equipment page and "everything reloading components" which is the page for components.  

15 hours ago, Jack Spade said:

I have made some good buys off of MeWe which is a social media platform like facebook but run by conservatives so you can buy and sell guns, ammo and loading equipment.  Free app, sign up and look for pages.  SASS has a couple of pages, look up the "dillon 650/750 loaders" page and the "everything reloading" which is the equipment page and "everything reloading components" which is the page for components.  

You just talked me into trying MEWE.:lol:

There is also a guy on there with a page, Roberts Bullet and Case feeders, that 3d prints case feeders.  Probably not what the OP wants because he already has plates but I ordered one for one of my 650's that didn't have a case feeder.  It works really well and was a little cheaper than the dillon with some improvements over the dillon. 

Archived