SASS Wire Forum

Henry going to Wisconsin

Rye Miles #13621

it is great news that they are expanding. Great for them, and for us, as well.

Knew a guy from Wisconsin, while in the military. He was an avid hunter and fisherman, and thus I just presumed that Wisconsin is a big firearms, and fishing State. Since Henry is expanding there, I would hope that is the case. :FlagAm:

It's on my bucket list to visit there, someday. If the people are as nice as the guy I knew in the military, then I can't wait to visit. 

I think I remember he said they may have some pretty good cheese up there. 

Was that a rumor of cheese, or was he telling me the truth???? :D

Great American success story .

Made in America or Not Made at All .

Good for them.  I don't know why some folks complain about Henry -- I hope they continue to do well.  I bought an H024 Side Gate .45-70 soon after they started selling it and set it up as a bear defense gun for fishing in beary places like Northern Quebec.  It is a fearsome thing to pull the trigger on when loaded with HSM Bear Load 430 gr RNFP gas check ammo, but very easy on the eyes and very easy to carry.

IMG-20200627-WA0027.jpeg

6 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

it is great news that they are expanding. Great for them, and for us, as well.

Knew a guy from Wisconsin, while in the military. He was an avid hunter and fisherman, and thus I just presumed that Wisconsin is a big firearms, and fishing State. Since Henry is expanding there, I would hope that is the case. :FlagAm:

It's on my bucket list to visit there, someday. If the people are as nice as the guy I knew in the military, then I can't wait to visit. 

I think I remember he said they may have some pretty good cheese up there. 

Was that a rumor of cheese, or was he telling me the truth???? :D

Cheese, ranch, and beer are the staples of a Wisconsin diet.  The gangs of Milwaukee and the liberals of Madison skew the state statistics.  It still has to be better than New Jersey. 

Will be excited to trade money for another fine Henry when they produce some Heartland rifles.

Archived