SASS Wire Forum

The most politically correct joke ever!

Buckshot Bear

In today's day and age you can't poke fun at a particular ethnicity or minority, so here we deal with all of them!
An Aboriginal, a Englishman an overweight Yank, a NZ Maori, a Kiwi, a Tasmanian disabled person, an elderly person from Latvia, a Swedish blonde, a German, an Italian, a drunk Irishman, a Pole, a Greek, an Indian, a Canadian politician, an Afro-American, a Mexican, a Dutchman, an arrogant Frenchman, a Brazilian, an Ethiopian, a Turk, a Jap, a Chinaman, a Russian, an Indonesian, a Malaysian, a Cambodian, a Burmese and a Vietnamese all went together to an upmarket nightclub.
The bouncer said, sorry guys, I can't let you in without a Thai.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauaha!!!!!! Love it!!!! :D

Down this way it's Aggies. 

For instance...why doesn't Texas A & M have ice on the campus? 

Answer: they lost the formula.

Did you hear that I caught an Aggie wolf in my trap the other day?

How did you know it was an Aggie wolf?

Because...

It had chewed three of it's legs off, and it was still trapped.

Why do so many Aggie men have moustaches? 

Answer:

So they will look like their mothers.

By the way. We tell Aggie jokes, because we love the Aggies so much. What we love, we joke about. 

Gig 'Em Aggies!!!!

10 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Down this way it's Aggies. 

For instance...why doesn't Texas A & M have ice on the campus? 

Answer: they lost the formula.

Did you hear that I caught an Aggie wolf in my trap the other day?

How did you know it was an Aggie wolf?

Because...

It had chewed three of it's legs off, and it was still trapped.

Why do so many Aggie men have moustaches? 

Answer:

So they will look like their mothers.

By the way. We tell Aggie jokes, because we love the Aggies so much. What we love, we joke about. 

Gig 'Em Aggies!!!!

Caution: Utah State U are Aggies, too.  Mess with them and get a pitchfork in your anatomy.  Wanna see my pitchfork???

8 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Had to look up 'Aggie' ..... Agricultural Student.....have I got that correct?

In Texas it specifically refers to the students and alumni of Texas A&M University. Originally it was known as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas

TAMU Frequently Asked Questions

Agricultural and Mechanical, originally, but today the letters no longer explicitly stand for anything. When Texas A&M was opened on Oct. 4, 1876 as the state's first public institution of higher education, it was called the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, or "A&M" for short.

When the institution gained university status in 1963, the "A&M" representation was incorporated into the official name in deference to the institution's history and rich traditions. Note that A&M has no periods, no spaces, but has an ampersand.

I thought to be an Aggie, you had to go to an A&M University.

The most well known is Texas A&M, but we also have a Florida A&M, and for all I know there may be a Utah A&M. But Utah State University does not sound like Utah Agricultural and Mechanical college. So why would they be Aggies?

Did you hear the one about the gender fluid non-binary person that went into a place of business  to purchase goods and service?

Well - it doesn't matter if you did because the joke isn't funny - its offensive because it glorifies the rampant consumerism that is killing our planet

Archived