SASS Wire Forum

Needed Stevens 311A buttstock and trigger guard. Buttstock Found. Trigger guard found too! YEAHAW!!

Boonie Young

Howdy Pards, I have a Stevens 311A sxs that needs the buttstock and trigger guard. If anyone has one or a 311A for parts, I would be interested. Thanks

Hi Boonie.  I did a double-take when I first saw your alias.  As a little kid, there was a cute little blonde who lived across the street named Bonnie Young.  I saw a picture of her about 50 years later, and wow what a knockout!  Don't you feel better now that you know that?  :lol:

10 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Hi Boonie.  I did a double-take when I first saw your alias.  As a little kid, there was a cute little blonde who lived across the street named Bonnie Young.  I saw a picture of her about 50 years later, and wow what a knockout!  Don't you feel better now that you know that?  :lol:

Thanks for the chuckle. Fifty plus years ago I was a cute blonde, now I'm just a white haired old man!

• Boonie Young changed the title to Needed Stevens 311A buttstock and trigger guard. Buttstock Found.

Howdy, have you checked out GUN BROKER under gun parts? I've had some luck there.

Happy rails

QDG/Mike

13 hours ago, Quick Draw Granpaw #48525 said:

Howdy, have you checked out GUN BROKER under gun parts? I've had some luck there.

Happy rails

QDG/Mike

I've been looking there for a while and haven't had much luck. I would much prefer to get parts from a fellow cowboy if they have them.

14 hours ago, Patagonia Pete said:

OK ... OK ... you forced me to look in one of my dirtiest parts boxes ... so NOW you are going to have to take it!! :angry:

Message me a mailing address and I will get it headed your way. s10.gif.4e77f9d1f8a065194a166c2cad71efd7.gif

triggerguard.thumb.jpg.502dc0b6a805e6af36902881386fad1e.jpg 

OK, if you're going to be like that I'll take it. PM'ed you the info requested. Thanks!!!!

Thanks everyone! It looks like I found both the buttstock and trigger guard. Once the pony express delivers 'em. It will be time to put the old girl back together.

• Boonie Young changed the title to Needed Stevens 311A buttstock and trigger guard. Buttstock Found. Trigger guard found too! YEAHAW!!

Archived